Votes: 10 8.6%
  • 20-30

Votes: 34 29.3%
  • 30-40

Votes: 70 60.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am usually at 38-39, but I am a Perishables Assistant, and lately those hours are more and more being given to me at times I really can't do my job (closings).

maybe 20 to 28 depending on the week... what a freaking joke. I don't know how I survive.

I'm 17 and I'm supposed to be working part time, but I'm getting a good 35 hours a week as a cashier (more than any other cashier in the store). I have no idea why I'm being scheduled so many hours compared to the other, older cashiers who want them. Now that red cards are being PUSHED like no other, I'm considering switching to sales floor or something

My average hours is I think 36 or 37 but I usually work 40 hours with a few weeks here and there where I work 32.

I'm 17 and I'm supposed to be working part time, but I'm getting a good 35 hours a week as a cashier (more than any other cashier in the store). I have no idea why I'm being scheduled so many hours compared to the other, older cashiers who want them. Now that red cards are being PUSHED like no other, I'm considering switching to sales floor or something

If you don't need all those hours, put some shifts in the swap book so the other cashiers can pick them up. They'll appreciate it.

I get 10 to 20 which is perfect since this is a second job for me. I will give myTime credit in this respect that it doesn't schedule me outside my availability. I do feel bad for those that need full time hours that do not get them. I have started giving a few of my shifts away to folks who need the hours.

40 hours via mytime. CTL.

I haven't worked less than 40 hours in eight months, except during payroll crunches when I give up shifts to my market TMs and PAs so they can get the 32 a week I promised them.

I'd be working fifty to sixty if they let me. I always have to leave work unfinished.

I'm supposed to only get 20-30 but I've consistently gotten 38 (aka 40 when you consider that we stay late every single night) the entire time I've worked here. It's nice for cash but I don't need or want the hours. Of course I put them on the swap page but a). no one wants to close and b). hardly anyone is trained in market. I always feel bad complaining about having too many hours when so many other people aren't getting enough, but none of them are willing to crosstrain, so...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back