Archived What can't we use our employee discount on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlowChick

Expect The Unexpected
I just need clarification. For example. The PS4 cartwheels app. Are we allowed to use that on top of our discount? Cause that's sweet if we can.....

My store says we can't use it on alcohol. Does it work on prescriptions in the pharmacy?

If anyones kids want the ugly dogs ( the ones that burp and pass gas...admit it you smiled). For Christmas ..they are 50 percent off on catwheel

Thank you! You guys are awesome! Too bad I don't get paid til Friday...could've stacked itwith that extra 10 % red card thing we got goin on now

If anyones kids want the ugly dogs ( the ones that burp and pass gas...admit it you smiled). For Christmas ..they are 50 percent off on catwheel
I think that 50% off is just for today.
Hey - when the dog passes gas does it smell? Sorry I know it's crude, but I was wondering.

yeah the 50 percent off is just for today...I just happened to see it on cartwheel. I may or may not had played with one in the back room...I didn't catch a whiff of something ...so I don't think so .

Since we started doing the toy of the day, I think this is the first time we've had more than 3 of the TOTD on hand at opening. Imagine that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back