Archived What deals have you gotten at Target?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tfal 10-piece stainless steel with copper bottom pot set for $25 down from $100.
Two bar stools for $6 down from $100, although one broke. They are so flimsly I can't see paying $50 for one.
Crown jewel is this 3-in-1 TV stand I got for $35 down from $250.

My deals will be here soon. I await you Friday. You and my 335$ish dollar ps4. The 25$ gift card from which I will use along with my discounts and the 30% off two games coupon along with the b2g1 deal meaning I'll be paying about 50$ for 3 games. I'll be interested to see how the register rings that up when the cheapest one is freebie. It is going to be a good weekend.

Last edited:
Picked up two sets of "luxury" Threshold & Fieldcrest Cotton Pillowcases today, out of the packaging for $4 total.

I've always wanted a "nicer" set of pillow cases. I mean the ones I have now are perfectly fine, but, I've always wondered how much nicer those $60 sets could actually be. THEY ARE SO SOFT. Only downside I see right now, is I'll probably have to iron them a lot.

a3h0gh.jpg

LOVE Fieldcrest sheets!
Got some 600 thread that were final ($90 down to $27) then Rx/TM/Redcard discounts brought them down to just under $22.
They're so soft to start with & get softer with each wash :)

LOVE Fieldcrest sheets!
Got some 600 thread that were final ($90 down to $27) then Rx/TM/Redcard discounts brought them down to just under $22.
They're so soft to start with & get softer with each wash :)

I really like the quality of the Fieldcrest stuff, I mean, it looks like stuff that'll actually hold up for a long time. It also did come out softer, than before I washed it, which was nice :)

I wish I could find a deal on the matching sheets. Seems like the "Grey Geo" is OOS everywhere :(

Today, I bought $426.68 worth of stuff at Kohls, for a Grand Total (with shipping) of $16.48. I am so proud of myself :D

That doesn't count! $426 in Kohland is worth like 90 in US dollars!! I can buy a packet of silly bands at Kohl's and it will still say "YOU SAVED: $273.28" on the bottom of the receipt.

Anyway, I mentioned this in another thread but I finally had my cocktail party about a week ago. It went well. Mostly homemade with some premade stuff. Sorry none of you could make it.

11gr7lg.jpg

$39.99 necklace was on sale for half off, plus 20% off from the cartwheel app, only paid 15 bucks. was pretty proud.

Anyway, I mentioned this in another thread but I finally had my cocktail party about a week ago. It went well. Mostly homemade with some premade stuff. Sorry none of you could make it.

11gr7lg.jpg

I love the larger wine glasses ;) Plus, the dinnerware sets, add a nice splash of color :)

That doesn't count! $426 in Kohland is worth like 90 in US dollars!! I can buy a packet of silly bands at Kohl's and it will still say "YOU SAVED: $273.28" on the bottom of the receipt.

I bought,

Two 10pc Corningware Sets

8 Chaps Home Bath Towels

8 Chaps Home Wash Cloths

I really don't need new bath towels, but, I like filling up the Liens Closet :p

4 Plush Throws, always nice to keep around.

Food Network Cookie Sheet Set. Mine are so tarnished, from going through the dishwasher :p Damn Hard Water.

A few Coffee Mugs

and a few other things.

I don't know. I know it's probably not worth $400, but, it's definitely worth $16 ;)

Dan, you sure set a nice table!
HL4, def a good deal for all that!

Just got back from the store. Purchased the following before discounts:

Kitchenaid Stand Mixer 299.99
Kitchenaid Blender 99.99
Hanes socks/underwear 44.99
Deoderant 7.99
Aroma Rice Cooker 29.99

Total $515 (after tax)

Here are all the discounts I added.

Price matched online for stand mixer.
Cartwheel discount on stand mixer.
Price matched online for blender.
Cartwheel for Hanes.
Aroma Rice cooker on sale.

20% Off Black Friday Coupon
10% Employee Discount
5% Redcard Discount

Total $267 (also after tax)

:music2:

Last edited:
I have a Kitchen Aid 5% coupon sitting here from a holiday mailing.....I would have happily sent it to you! (expires the 15th)

My deal was my BF shopping, and some of it wasn't a "deal" per se to others, but I had managed to save $111 in cash and gift cards in an envelope. Therefore my "out of pocket" on Thursday made it seem like a major bargain! LOL!!! In addition to my stash I had a $10 any electronics coupon, a 30% off two video games coupon, employee and red card discount.

$384.33 and I came home with: the doorbuster TV, XBox 360 w/kinect, Sony blu-ray, Disney Infinity Starter, Pixar Rush Game, Disney Just Dance and some hair things.

I didn't realize at the time the 30% off would apple to the Infinity kit - so that was nice!

All in all, I brought my living room into a more modern age than it was last week. The TV is a massive improvement in clarity and color over the 13 year old 480 rear projection Mitsu we had prior. The DVD player now has a remote that works.... and the rest is for Christmas.

Well, not the hair do-hickeys. She needs those for the parade this weekend!

Does anyone know if the 20% coupon will work with the 10% off electronics item coupon that was in the red magazine?

Bought a TV yesterday that was on sale for $200, down from $230. I paid 164 after using the coupon from the magazine, discount and redcard.

Also got free $20 PJs from target.com. They mistakenly put PJs in my package of shoes for my mom. The PJs just happened to be my size. I checked the invoice, the redcard website, etc. a bunch of times to make sure I didn't order/pay for them.

I got a 1200 Samsung for 650 on target.com dem dealz
Oh and last year I bought a 140$ kodak camera off target.com and they still have not charged me for it. o_o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back