What deals have you gotten at Target?

Most recent one was a power washer for $32 down from $130. Gave it to my padres. The store had probably 100 of them.

Last edited:

Guest Attendant

Former Target Team Member
That old Spice body wash twin pack. $5.99 + the 5% Red card discount. Great deal as its normally 4 something for one. I was gonna buy two of the single ones untill I went down the asile and saw that twin pack. Hope they keep it around.

Not the biggest discount, but my favorite was when for some reason the Archer Farms organic skim half gallon price dropped to $1.14. I knew it was absolutely wrong (the others like 2% were on sale that week for $2.99), but man did I stock up for the 2 weeks it was like that.

I think at the peak I had 7 half gallons in my refrigerator

I've gotten two pretty awesome deals at the first Target I worked at. Both times it was due to things not being in location in the backroom and being "found" during inventory prep.
The first was a set of bar stools the were normally 199.99 that I got for 19 bucks. The second deal was a set of thomas o'brian patio chairs that had originally been $300 ish and I got them for like $35. (Can you tell that this was from when target had clearance go to 90% lol?)

I got a bistro seasonal patio set for 85% off, plus my discount and 5% off it ended up being about $45!

also frozen bags of tilapia, only 2.98. when all the other fish is $10 or more. I mysupported but they wrote back that that was the correct price...

redeye58

Hasta Ba Rista, Baby!
I got a bistro seasonal patio set for 85% off, plus my discount and 5% off it ended up being about $45!

also frozen bags of tilapia, only 2.98. when all the other fish is $10 or more. I mysupported but they wrote back that that was the correct price...
Fish fry! I'll bring the beer!

Formina Sage

Crown stacker champ
Staff member
Administrator
Not my deal unfortunately, but our bike builder was cleaning out his area and found a fully-assembled bike that had gone clearance ages ago, a very nice couple-hundred dollar Schwinn and the Target Mobile guy bought it for like 20 dollars. :(

I got a Play Wonder kitchen that was 119.99 for 14.98! It was a gift for my daughter's birthday. I also got 37" vizio LED that was ultra thin, that went salvage but we had a few so they marked them down additionally, 629 down to 198!

None recently, but I love to cook and a few years ago, I just went in Target to get some bath stuff, cat food, etc.

I decided to wander down the kitchen appliances.

I ended up with a bread machine, rice cooker, coffeemaker and griddle, all on 50% off clearance.

Later, I was looking at the new ones that replaced the clearance ones and I couldn't tell the slightest bit of difference in them.

Electronics Man

Electronics Team Member
Got a clearance 55 inch LED Vizio for JUST under $1000. It was the display model. Also got myself a Canon Powershot A3100 with a card and service plan for about 80 bucks. Also was a display model.

On a weekly basis though I get awesome deals just shopping overall, as I go online and print out a bunch of coupons. Most of the stuff I buy anymore is either Up & Up or Market Pantry. I mean hey it's less expensive, still great quality, and it puts money back into the company.