Archived What deals have you gotten at Target?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I told a guest who was looking at 26 inch bikes & I was doing a price check for them. You are buying this bike, right now. They said why? It's $38.98. They took it real fast without a second thought.

I told a guest who was looking at 26 inch bikes & I was doing a price check for them. You are buying this bike, right now. They said why? It's $38.98. They took it real fast without a second thought.

Now that's vibing with a guest.

Last edited:
Today just got a cheapo Mad Catz bluetooth headset for PS3 $2.50 down from $30. Looks like they SIM'd the clearance price by accident. I'm using it right now with my phone. The sound quality is not that great but I can understand what is being said and they can understand me. It's clunky-looking so I won't use it in the car but it's perfect for when my boyfriend calls me and I'm running around my apartment doing something (which is all the time).

Just today I got some Taylor Organic salad and Fage 30oz greek yogurt for $1.96 for them both. Gotta love As-Is food items!

Gotta love As Is food; especially since I get first pick since I'm in market. If its something I want, I'll wait to push it until 10 minutes before my break so all policies are satisfied and I still get what I want. :p

As Is food: it's what's for dinner.

What's also fun, is finding those huge tubs of Cascade packets on Clearance. Just throw the dishes straight in, and the packet, and boom, when you awake the next morning, everything is Shiny :)

I normally grab 3 tubs and stock up again during the next "Great Save Event", "Bullseye Bodega" after they hit 75%.

While I wasn't at Target, I was in Goodwill briefly today, and found a amazing collection of Classic Corningware. You know, that amazing white glass cookware that was indestructible?

I paid less then $30, but honestly the price was invaluable to me, for the memories it brought back seeing it.

Oh yeah, and Goodwill has a ton of Target stuff. Salvage Electronics are fun to look at :)

Raiden, be sure to check out the clearance for games too. You can find good stuff a lot of the time. It's older, but still good games. I got Infamous for $4.98. It was a couple years old, but probably one of the best deals I've gotten.

Only worked there for 2 months. So far gotten a $59.99 set of tempered glass dishes for $20, a $25 Crock Pot for 5$, and a set of 12 glass tumblers normally $19.99 for 4$. All great items since I am just about to graduate from college and move into my own place (rather than living in the dorms).

Gotta love those online items.

I got my entire set of Corelle plus matching sugar and creamer things for half off! I also frequently get HBA and dairy stuff for close to half off, it's great.

Last week I got these two dining chairs, $9 for both. I would never pay $170 for them... but $9? Hell yeah!

Those are very nice :) Great Score!

Heh, the thing is my dining room table and chair set (which I got for $50 down from $250 a couple of years ago) is bar height and these are just regular. The colors match and all but unless you sit on your legs, they are too short.

This was a different store than mine and the cashier didn't believe me and called the GSTL or GSA or whatever over and he said there were two more packages sold that day deeply discounted like those. Wonder what they were, would have been nice if they were two more chairs and the table that go together. Would have gotten a $500+ dining set for $27-30.

Dan, get some thick cushions to beef up the height (a la Princess & the Pea).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back