Archived What do you dislike the most about working at the dots?

Status
Not open for further replies.
for me it is:

selling red card :/
and work load when you need to find all those items for online orders :///

I guess guests aren't guests then, they're straight family.

I hate going in and then being there all day.

That's why it's called work, not fun.

Gatekeeper tilts the FUCK out of me.

Anyone else? I'd love to go in-depth as to why the app on the mydevice is an absolutely infectious lesion in the Target world.

The not knowing if I'll have a job next year. The way flow team keeps getting smaller and shifts have been shortened sure provides lots of room for doubt. I guess it really provides some certainty and a kick in the pants to find something else.

The not knowing if I'll have a job next year. The way flow team keeps getting smaller and shifts have been shortened sure provides lots of room for doubt. I guess it really provides some certainty and a kick in the pants to find something else.
I thought the overall goal is to have all team members capable of doing everything that can be done or needs to be done in the store and to have them doing it during business hours so they can be available for the guests.

I thought the overall goal is to have all team members capable of doing everything that can be done or needs to be done in the store and to have them doing it during business hours so they can be available for the guests.
In the shortest time possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back