What does your grocery have too much of?

Now we have too much rice. They sent us about 10 cases of large bags of rice from a brand I've never seen before. Supposedly they're sending it to stores to make up for a lack of the rice we normally carry, but we have plenty of that so we have nowhere to put this new rice.

The buyers for Target are fucking weird. I will never understand why they keep thinking the Trolls stuff is going to sell.

Evidently most of it was stuff that they ran out of during the panic shopping, which has since slowed but evidently corp hasn't gotten the message. :rolleyes:

I had another leader do the order for me and I have a produce farm in my coolers and ambient room. I had to TPC half the produce table to try and sell it down!

Now we have too much rice. They sent us about 10 cases of large bags of rice from a brand I've never seen before. Supposedly they're sending it to stores to make up for a lack of the rice we normally carry, but we have plenty of that so we have nowhere to put this new rice.

Put the weird stuff out over the regular stuff or it'll rot in your back room and never get pulled (because it has no home). I'm making endcaps like crazy.

Back