What in your opinion is the worst thing Target has ever sold?

Same store, next bay over.

n7lGJlU.jpg

[desire to transfer intensifies]

Is this a real backroom or is it store 1040?I

Every time I turn around they've given another section of my steel to SFS or softlines for breakout. With the new sort i have pallets, flats, and tubs (no new U boats yet) double parked up and down the backroom. Z-racks everywhere. I can barely get the wave in and out let alone the stacker.

Wait until you see the gas relief tube you stick up the baby's ass. Made in Sweden as well.
Omg, we have a Fridababy gift pack, four items in it. I looked at what it had in it (big mistake) and I saw the Fridet picture. I'm not sure I'm old enough to see a picture like that, and I'm absolutely certain the older brothers and sisters of the newborn baby getting such a pack are definitely NOT old enough to see a picture like that.

Fridababy Fridet the MomWasher - https://www.target.com/p/fridababy-fridet-the-momwasher/-/A-50943169

Omg, we have a Fridababy gift pack, four items in it. I looked at what it had in it (big mistake) and I saw the Fridet picture. I'm not sure I'm old enough to see a picture like that, and I'm absolutely certain the older brothers and sisters of the newborn baby getting such a pack are definitely NOT old enough to see a picture like that.

Fridababy Fridet the MomWasher - https://www.target.com/p/fridababy-fridet-the-momwasher/-/A-50943169

Dude. They give you a bottle for that in the hospital. Don't waste the money.

Seriously, $16? FFS.

Spritz tissue paper because they come in packs of 9000 and it takes for fuckin ever to hang them on pegs

Lamps are a pain in the ass to detrash

Mirrors are always always broken

Hearth&Hand shit is also a pain in the ass to detrash and doesn't sell

Towels because the POG capacities are very low, the shelves are too narrow for more than 1 row, and there's always backstock

Bai drinks (disgusting)

Acer Chromebooks (on clearance now)

OK, so the only Nate Berkus stuff I've seen at our store are towels, which were...towels, and decent enough looking, as towels go. What else did they sell that was so bad?

Last 2 years. I imagine this year will be the trifecta.

NextGen seasonal is very small. It only has 25 4ft sections of 84inch aisles. 8 moveable walls with 4 endcaps, and 16 64inch aisles.

ETAT Lighting is approximately 36 feet.

NextGen may not get it. I have no clue where the tree tables are going, if we even get them

Back