What in your opinion is the worst thing Target has ever sold?

Gotta say, the Poopsie Surprise Unicorn is pretty messed up...

Fine, kids like toys that shit rainbows... we're here to make money, so whatever... And kids like unicorns, so sure, make it unicorns. Better yet, toddler-aged unicorns (cause that's cuter, or more relatable, or whatever)...

... But why the @#$% do those toddler-unicorns need to be so sexualized???

1548521208464.png

Attachments

• 1548520453136.png
    1548520453136.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 3
Yeah...Tylenol is sold as solid tablets all because some psycho in the 80s laced a few bottles of the old liquid caplets with cyanide, and yet some retailers are still selling bulk food in open bins without any tamper evident packaging in 2018...might as well cut out the middleman and just scarf a handful of fentanyl and razor blades myself. Galactic-sized yikes my dudes.

The stupid toys that make noises, just by being in front of it. I always laugh and high-five the electronics guy who turns them around when zoning.
Yes, a thousand times yes. There was some dinosaur thing, associated with the Jurassic Park movie coming out maybe?, that seriously made me jump more than once. Hated that thing.

Adding to my list hot wheels...can’t stand collectors!
I know, they’re really annoying. They ask me when we’re getting more in, and I’ve literally had people call asking if I was working so I can check. Probably because I’m the only team member that puts up with them.

This collector was cussing me out today because he thinks that buyers that buy them out get secret access to them before we put them out and then I walked away while he was still going we should have ap all day and then he said every target and Walmart has secret buyers I’m like yea ok no not possible and then that’s when he went crazy and that’s when I walked off.... when we have 200 in the back I don’t go through all 200 I pull only 2 cases without revealing we have a ton because then it will take for ever to go through them

For hot wheels, if the floor is full we won’t bring them out for collectors and they know that, but they try anyway. We never bring out a box for them, just enough loose ones to fill the fixture, otherwise hot wheels only come out if they drop into autofill/caf. I don’t know if that is still company policy, but we used to have signs about not doing checks for collectible toys or bringing them out unless they were part of autofill/caf. Looking for a specific hot wheel for a 99 cent sale? Ain’t nobody got time for that...🙄

I had a flashback the other day to Ed Hardy purses. I think they were set with global bazaar and locked up so us electronics team members had to unlock them every time someone wanted to look at them. Ugh.

For hot wheels, if the floor is full we won’t bring them out for collectors and they know that, but they try anyway. We never bring out a box for them, just enough loose ones to fill the fixture, otherwise hot wheels only come out if they drop into autofill/caf. I don’t know if that is still company policy, but we used to have signs about not doing checks for collectible toys or bringing them out unless they were part of autofill/caf. Looking for a specific hot wheel for a 99 cent sale? Ain’t nobody got time for that...🙄

We've had collectors offer to stock from the box to the spot on the shelf themselves (which of course they have memorized) so they could get at it sooner.

Whenever I find an open pack of orbeez I have to resist the urge of flinging them at my coworkers (those who I'm friends with obv) so I'm gonna go with that.

I have never wanted to murder a guest more than the person who opened one of the multi-tower packs and one of the refill bottles and scattered them all over toys. They did it while I was on break, so I didn't see who it was, but man was I pissed when I got back and had to clean that shit up.

LOL I think I can add one more thing to my list. The freekin plastics and the the dam lids. I hate when the lids don’t match the plastics and then when you have to pull them omg and stocking that shit.

LOL this crazy lady decided to take the lol box that hangs on the side of an end cap when we just put it up and it was filled with LOl dolls and she wanted the box so she picked it up and they all fell all over on the ground in the toy aisle and I was like fucking kidding me 50 lol dolls on the floor in toys just to take a box like tf.

These stupid things

119d39f6-50a8-48bf-afa0-4ac15ce840dd_1.2e18210baff8fe4d3d9f58c269b5affb.jpeg

LOL I think I can add one more thing to my list. The freekin plastics and the the dam lids. I hate when the lids don’t match the plastics and then when you have to pull them omg and stocking that shit.

And the guests who don't match the lids with their bins and don't realize until they check out. The lid doesn't match, can someone get me a lid that fits? UGH

Back