What in your opinion is the worst thing Target has ever sold?

Those damn nom-num or num-nom or whatever snack things. NOTHING EDIBLE BELONGS IN A TOY DEPARTMENT.

I don't think those are actually edible though. They are just called snackables because the toys are designed to look like food. Someone correct me if I am wrong, but looking online, they just look like toys.

The sexy nighties with matching bottoms. I'm sick and tired of needing to defect them out because I found them in the fitting room.

Apple usually doesn't limit stock like that though. They like to keep new stuff secret until it's released so people will keep buying the last version. Otherwise everyone will stop buying the current stock and choose to wait for the refresh, which is exactly the opposite of what's going on.

A unicorn Christmas tree? Sad to say, my husband would probably buy two of those just for himself.

Apple usually doesn't limit stock like that though. They like to keep new stuff secret until it's released so people will keep buying the last version. Otherwise everyone will stop buying the current stock and choose to wait for the refresh, which is exactly the opposite of what's going on.
Yeah good point. Either way, I'm surprised how big the demand is given there's going to be an update soon. Get ready for that mess when it comes, the demand will be even higher.

I wear a wide size, these would be a blessing. It's so hard to find wide shoes in a half-size that I just go 2 shoe sizes up.
I feel your pain, also wide width half size. I can go up to the next whole size in athletic shoes, but I trip over the toes a lot. Dress shoes, forget it, going up a half size means the heel won't stay on. I have had good results from 6pm.com when purchasing dress shoes.

Are they fresh or freshie? Confused by the spelling as to what would be the correct pronunciation.

Back