What in your opinion is the worst thing Target has ever sold?

Department 234 is probably the biggest waste of company doll hairs currently. It seriously needs to be killed.

Back in the day we could sell most of our Bullseye crap, but for whatever reason it stopped selling sometime around the beginning of Q4 last year. Then they began loading us down with literal tons of the shit that now goes straight to salvage. We have 2 huge salvage bins that are overflowing with 234 that nobody wanted, and seeing that really harshed my mellow. How many doll hairs are we burning here that could go to payroll instead?

Those fucking "Ryan's World" french fry pillow things in kids bedding, with the thinnest of plastic cables holding them (not at all) together so the fries end up all over the fucking place and filthy or just disappear altogether.

And nobody buys them. They just move them all over the place. Like the Jurassic Park dinosaur masks. I don't think anyone has ever actually bought one.

Department 234 is probably the biggest waste of company doll hairs currently. It seriously needs to be killed.

Back in the day we could sell most of our Bullseye crap, but for whatever reason it stopped selling sometime around the beginning of Q4 last year. Then they began loading us down with literal tons of the shit that now goes straight to salvage. We have 2 huge salvage bins that are overflowing with 234 that nobody wanted, and seeing that really harshed my mellow. How many doll hairs are we burning here that could go to payroll instead?
I imagine some stores have had better luck selling through their bullseye, but I bet the slowdown in sales has to do with brands like Heyday, Spritz, and Smartly that have gotten those prices down almost as low as dollar spot. People find what they want in party or electronics, and then they don't want the stuff from the front of the store.

I imagine some stores have had better luck selling through their bullseye, but I bet the slowdown in sales has to do with brands like Heyday, Spritz, and Smartly that have gotten those prices down almost as low as dollar spot. People find what they want in party or electronics, and then they don't want the stuff from the front of the store.
I'm always finding the $10 ear buds from the front of the store abandoned on, or near, the Heyday focal in Electronics.

Hot and Mild wings goodness gracious they are a pain in the ass to portion. They take 4 days to defrost and sometimes people don’t always replace the them with new boxes so we are without them and people get mad. I hate when people ask for them to be all drumstick or flat tips so I have go into the bags that have already been portioned to get their order. Uggh I hate wings and Pizza hell I wish they would get rid of mine already.

Those fucking "Ryan's World" french fry pillow things in kids bedding, with the thinnest of plastic cables holding them (not at all) together so the fries end up all over the fucking place and filthy or just disappear altogether.

And nobody buys them. They just move them all over the place. Like the Jurassic Park dinosaur masks. I don't think anyone has ever actually bought one.
On that note, has anyone ever actually bought those gel balls that you can squeeze through the net, or the glitter injection things in Beauty?

On that note, has anyone ever actually bought those gel balls that you can squeeze through the net, or the glitter injection things in Beauty?
I know of one person who actually came in looking for the gel balls, in the span of a year.

We have a winner

D49-B2-C53-0-BCE-4-A1-C-8808-921777-F54-F46.jpg

I don't know whether this is the best or worst thing we've sold, but in Halloween Mini Seasonal we've got bacon-and-cheese flavored crickets and larvae.
My friend and I bought those for the front end team to try. She was eh about them, I didn't mind them... The person I thought would be totally disgusted by them ate the rest of my bag LOL If they have them this year I think I'll buy one.

We sell a lot of these and I don't understand? Is it for a costume or joke?
lol those are quite unattractive.

Personally I am not a fan of union suits, you know, the fuzzy one piece things that people wear as costumes. I tend to run hot and I would roast in one of those, plus, while they look cute on kids, they are a bit ridiculous on adults.

Back