What in your opinion is the worst thing Target has ever sold?

Well your criteria includes completely unfashionable things so I thought itd be worth mentioning the fanny packs from a few years back with built in bluetooth speakers. Though those were actually kind of cool, lol.

Is this a DSD looking for ideas ?
Last year the DSD had a contest at their end of year meeting on who could bring in the WORST item they found in the stores. I helped ours pick out an item but I don’t think he won cause in my opinion we sell some worse stuff than the item he chose.
Beauty may be in the eye of the beholder but there are still some things that no one seems to buy. Halloween we salvaged out so many “HAY bales”, and there are still a few stray ones that were missed floating around.

Those little pin toys from That endcap that molds to the shape of your hand or whatever that every guest after 8pm needs to carry around the store making noise.

Anything MJ Holding - especially those horrendous squeeze balls that explode and get slime everywhere ! so much merchandise damaged out because of the mess those things have made .

My MJ vendor said I could just throw them all out since that's the direction she is given. She also told me they are going to be repackaging them to eliminate this issue.

Those birch wood bundles in Seasonal this year.
Not the worst thing Target sold but dumbest thing for a guest to buy!
Oy! Lmao, I bought two of the bigger ones! I always wanted some decorative birch wood to put in my log holder - they look great by the fireplace. I only burn Duraflame logs because I can't stand the smell of burning wood.

I once went to a small format across the road from a major university and they had a plethora of dildos. All kinds of shapes and sizes and colors. I blinked a few times and backed out of that particular aisle lol. Which of course led me to see what was available online 😂 ps- for a giggle read the review for the “bodywand stroker attachment” because it’s sooo worth the time to look it up 😉

Back