What in your opinion is the worst thing Target has ever sold?

OMG, I'm picturing the local FB page if our Target were ever to stock dildos.

Comedy gold. They'll never do it, but the entertainment value of that page alone would be PRICELESS.

Those "Squishy Human Body Anatomy Kits" I get the point of them, and I get they aren't only from target, but I swear I gagged when I poked one that we had on hold for a guest and realized the guts inside of it are as squishy as the toy claims. If someone got me that as a Christmas present I never would have spoken to them again. But maybe its just me.

Home decor is all about things looking nice. To speak in general terms, it's usually something that many women love and many men don't get or don't care about. I'm ridiculously into home decor and spend stupid amounts of money on wall hangings, candles, pillows, and all manner of tchotchkes.

In this specific case, white birch logs staged by the fireplace look cozy and homey. The ones I bought were thicker and all white birch, not the bundles that have one birch and a couple of twigs. I bought the only two bundles we had, but could really use a third to fill out my log holder. If the twigs go down nice and cheap I may buy a couple to supplement.

Home decor is all about things looking nice. To speak in general terms, it's usually something that many women love and many men don't get or don't care about. I'm ridiculously into home decor and spend stupid amounts of money on wall hangings, candles, pillows, and all manner of tchotchkes.

In this specific case, white birch logs staged by the fireplace look cozy and homey. The ones I bought were thicker and all white birch, not the bundles that have one birch and a couple of twigs. I bought the only two bundles we had, but could really use a third to fill out my log holder. If the twigs go down nice and cheap I may buy a couple to supplement.

Like, I get wanting candles and pillows. Comfort and good scents. but like

it's sticks,

That's one way to do it, but you have to watch for bugs. Unfortunately I have no white birch logs lying around my neighborhood, lol.

Decorative accent.
I might not be that great at decoration a house but I have years of experience looking at firewood kept in a home near a fire. It's utilitarian not decorative, and ugly enough most people I knew tried to screen it.

I might not be that great at decoration a house but I have years of experience looking at firewood kept in a home near a fire. It's utilitarian not decorative, and ugly enough most people I knew tried to screen it.
I've always thought logs by a fireplace looked nice, and birch wood just takes it up a notch. Nothing ugly about it to me, and many other people.

Live fairly high in the mountains, have snow from early November to late March, and freezing night outside those limits, heat your home with a wood stove so you have wood in your living room for half the year, your eyes will be opened to exactly how ugly firewood is.

I was so happy when I was in my teens and my parents bought a pellet stove. Even the cold days when the power went out and the auger and fan couldn't run so no heat was still a happy day.

Back