What in your opinion is the worst thing Target has ever sold?

Selling the hangman toy.. the characters color was black.
I know what you're getting at, but hangman is traditionally a pencil and paper game, so unless you're using colored pencils the character is going to be black. Which is why almost every other depiction of hangman also has a black stick figure.

I don't know about you, but no one I ever played hangman with colored in the face, it was just a circle. That would argue for a pure white face.

Hey the Hot Tamales candy canes we sold this Q4 were great.
You know, I can see that working. Hot cinnamon is a very strong flavor just like peppermint. And while I enjoy peppermint as a flavor a lot more, I’m not appalled by this.

But hot tamales doesn’t belong anywhere near marshmallow. Peeps are sweet and pleasant. Hot Tamales are the opposite of that. Let’s just coat Hershey’s bars with Tabasco sauce while we’re at it.

That wouldn't be bad at all. Maybe not Tabasco per se, but a nice habanero sauce would be great. Chile peppers pair excellently with chocolate. Try a mole sauce next time you eat at a Mexican restaurant. Muy Bueno!
Didn't the original hot chocolate have chili peppers in it?

The ab belts from the early 2000's I remember dumping lots of those in the compactor after they were recalled. Sold a told of the watch-sized batteries that went in them.

Are we not even going to talk about those moaning, cackling babies in Toys?
Oh my god and there’s no off button on them either.

WHY ARE THE REVIEWS SO HIGH

Recently had the misfortune of having to assemble this patio furniture. I've never had such a difficult time getting pieces to fit together. It's a nightmare.

Back