What in your opinion is the worst thing Target has ever sold?

Recently had the misfortune of having to assemble this patio furniture. I've never had such a difficult time getting pieces to fit together. It's a nightmare.

Have you ever noticed that for all these fucking collaborations have the most shittily designed product and signage

Recently had the misfortune of having to assemble this patio furniture. I've never had such a difficult time getting pieces to fit together. It's a nightmare.

I thought it was just me!! The 2 pack chairs took me almost 2 hours to build because the fucking L-brackets were not soldered on correctly. Finally quit when I had enough screws in it to hold together safe enough. Probably the worst patio furniture I have ever built; I would rather build the pergola again than those chairs.

The loveseat wasn't as terrible but still not great.

I thought it was just me!! The 2 pack chairs took me almost 2 hours to build because the fucking L-brackets were not soldered on correctly. Finally quit when I had enough screws in it to hold together safe enough. Probably the worst patio furniture I have ever built; I would rather build the pergola again than those chairs.

The loveseat wasn't as terrible but still not great.
At least, you can tell guests how to put together.

These stupid bike horns we sell in bullseye’s playground. Little kids keep squeaking them and they make this really loud honk noise, it kinda sounds like a clown horn lol. I hate it so much.

500BF890-709F-4DFD-B212-7B3AF96E7AEE.jpeg

These stupid bike horns we sell in bullseye’s playground. Little kids keep squeaking them and they make this really loud honk noise, it kinda sounds like a clown horn lol. I hate it so much.

View attachment 12544

We had some assclown wandering around trying to surprise people with these things the other day. Bitch, I spent a year+ dealing with the screaming Hei Heis going off all the damn time--that stupid horn is nothing. Fucking amateur.

It's not unheard of at my store for SFS TMs to gather up the correct quantity of loose trinkets and put them in a Ziplock bag...

Did that several times last Christmas. We were not allowed to INF things by a idiot ETL we had so that is exactly what we did. Easter basket grass, some of those bags break open so easy we did the same thing, shove it all in a ziplock and send it!

Can we just talk about the pride collection. Like 3 items are actually cute but everything els….. It’s like they found the straightest intern they could find and just said “design a pride collection”

Well you know how it is...

195586895_10158297289628660_1952129736962191481_n.jpg

This is only going to make sense to people who watched Falcon and Winter Soldier.

All of the "let me tell you about my pronouns" merch is so cringy. I wince every time I walk by them.

I went online to get an idea of what kind of stuff Target is flogging this this year since their store is clear across town and I never go over their.
The products are just what a corporation would come up with.
I did have to give them points for at least seeming to try and find models who were the standard looking people and might even be in the community.

GUEST_55584ee3-a64c-4cb1-8db2-333abe8caeba
GUEST_f311c094-649c-40d8-87f9-f1fb9d24b273
GUEST_2a3fbd52-9468-4be6-8bec-41cb0872e013

This is the type of thing I was thinking of (they have pins, too, at least. Probably other stuff, too, but I've only seen the pins & mug):

GUEST_2614a3b7-43a8-4497-9f9c-4a9e5521710d

This is the type of thing I was thinking of (they have pins, too, at least. Probably other stuff, too, but I've only seen the pins & mug):

GUEST_2614a3b7-43a8-4497-9f9c-4a9e5521710d
Isn't this meant to be a bit tongue-in-cheek? I think it's cute and funny, like all "Ask me about..." merchandise.

Possibly, but if so I think it's in poor taste. I don't think we're quite ready yet, as a society, to be tongue-in-cheek about gender identity.

Possibly, but if so I think it's in poor taste. I don't think we're quite ready yet, as a society, to be tongue-in-cheek about gender identity.
Serious, not serious, it doesn't bother me. I think it's ok to have a sense of humor about oneself regardless of gender identity.

Back