What in your opinion is the worst thing Target has ever sold?

This isn't so much about having a sense of humor about gender identity.
I just put my pronouns in my email and in my Zoom ID.
Its just what you do even when you look so cisheteronormative that you get clocked from a mile away.
This is what comes from people wanting to make money.
If we lived in fictional worlds they would look like this.

194676448_1692826044235968_9148765071114140077_n.jpg

Last edited:
Not sure if it's mentioned but eight or so years ago, they sold this hangman toy.

The hangman figure was black.

For the ones you buy online, they usually don't even have you send it back, because it will cost them more to have it shipped back to them than it is for you to spend the money to trash it.

I hope they do something similar with the ones they sell through us (return through Casper, not Target).

For the ones you buy online, they usually don't even have you send it back, because it will cost them more to have it shipped back to them than it is for you to spend the money to trash it.

I hope they do something similar with the ones they sell through us (return through Casper, not Target).
I’ve accidentally gotten free stuff from online purchases before by reporting an issue in the target app if it was damaged or something, and they told me to just keep it and they’ll send another one.

It should. Distilling water requires effort. Putting tap water in a gallon jug and calling it baby water is much easier.

The AsSeenOnTv shocking exercise belt.
Cordless phones that pick up radio stations.
Agreed. If the belts are the same ones from back in the day there was a recall on them and we just ended up tossing them in the trash. Also they required several watch sized batteries that never lasted very long, so guests told us.

Agreed. If the belts are the same ones from back in the day there was a recall on them and we just ended up tossing them in the trash. Also they required several watch sized batteries that never lasted very long, so guests told us.
early 2000s

Back