Archived What should I expect after first interview

Status
Not open for further replies.
It could go either way.

Sometimes we don’t have someone to do a second interview—that’s really GREAT planning there and we call them.

Sometimes it’s a oh lord you suck but we aren’t telling you that, so we will call you tomorrow.

I need to start work like yesterday just wondering if I wasted my time or is there hope .

So far said they would call me tomorrow

Target usually hires on the same day. If they like you, they want to lock it down. Exceptions could be that your second interviewer was not available on the day that you came in so they ask you to come back on another day.

You can usually tell what your chances are based on how clear they were on whether or not you will come back to the store. If they said something definite like, "HR will contact you tomorrow to set up a second interview," then your chances are good. If they said something vague with no mention of you for sure getting another interview, then your chances are not so good.

Some seasonal positions only require one interview (up to the store whether they want to do a second interview) so you might not have another one. Check your e-mail to see if you got a rejection e-mail. If not, then you still have a chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back