Archived what should I expect?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was on my 45 so I decided to chill in the breakroom and start making conversation since apparently it's important everyone knows my name. I was speaking with this one TM who out of nowhere told me she hates everyone in AP and how she can't wait to screw up the new TPS's (me and two others). I haven't received my uniform yet so I'm still in red and khaki so I'm guessing she had no idea I was in AP. Can someone explain to me what's the worst a cashier could do to me to make my job hell? I'm not sure if I should be concerned or not.

Umm...not checking in bags or under baskets? Trying to call the GSTL over and get them to vibe guests you know are attempting to scam or steal? I dunno, not really much other than be annoying.

It's possible she did know you were in AP.
There is nothing more insular,some would call it high school, than a store.
She might have been messing with your head.
Nothing more fun than screwing with the new guy.

Speak to your aptl or etl they will be forced to investigate her for team member safety. Remember target is a safe and harassment free work place... sometimes

If you haven't already, talk to your APTL/ETL-AP. Keep them in the loop whenever TMs make red flag comments like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back