Service & Engagement What should the cart door be set to??

mizl

Beauty TM
I don't know if I have it on the wrong settings or if they did maintenance on it but I feel like it closes so fast, you have no time to get through, we have it set on like... Power: On, Doors or whatever: Auto, Enter: Yes, Red. Enter: No, I think. Is that right?? I've been here for 3.5 years and I've never had this issue, it's driving us all nuts.

We don't power the cart doors. We just push them open. I noticed with the remodel that they could be powered though. I asked someone and they said it would just break.

I don't know if I have it on the wrong settings or if they did maintenance on it but I feel like it closes so fast, you have no time to get through, we have it set on like... Power: On, Doors or whatever: Auto, Enter: Yes, Red. Enter: No, I think. Is that right?? I've been here for 3.5 years and I've never had this issue, it's driving us all nuts.
I think ours have 3 settings I believe. Auto (you don't want they'll open like the regular doors when they detect any motion including guests), open (they open and stay open), and something else which is what you probably want for the slap buttons outside the doors to work for opening. Sorry I just can't remember since I haven't used it in so long.

Suggest you ask your PML if nobody else up front knows.

But our doors probably need a serious overhaul. They open and close way too slowly so we all just keep the power switch turned off and just open and close our doors by hand. So much easier and faster. Been doing it for probably 5 or 6 years.

Back