Not open for further replies.
I ain't skeered! My store is 0167!

7E4cEWy.gif

Come at me, brah!

tHSxndK.gif

I am former TM...So I don't fear Target

I used to work at 6(3*3)$, 7$(3+3), and !7(8+1)2

6(3+6)$ was the best of all my stores
7$(2*3) was a bottom feeder store that District forgot. Only way you could get recognition was if you sucked up (literally) or had connections. ETLs sleeping with each other. ETLs sleeping with TMs. Families working shifts together.
!7(10-1)2 was an ok Super. If you were a Cart Attendant you were at the bottom of the food chain; a go-for. Only person called to clean spills, carry outs, bags, hangers....TLs demoted for going to bars with non-area TMs.

I work in one with a strip center. I love it when people bring in carts that don't belong to us or rather shop with carts that don't belong to us.. Wait that's a old navy cart!!
I'm more shocked that there are still Old Navy's out there. Nobody seems to like them anymore

My friend works at the one where they had to remove the red balls because people kept running into them with their cars.

It's a nice shiny store where people smile all the time while silently observing that yet another day has been depleted from their rapidly dwindling time here on Earth.

It's a store where members of the Swedish Bikini Team wait in the break room to give soul refreshing hot oil massages to work weary team members.

It's a store where we all laughed when old man Jenkins set himself on fire with his home-made still, and where we all learned the value of team work as we backed each other's alibis during the inquest.

It's a store of eternal hope and optimism that shines like a beacon of inspiration in an otherwise bleak dystopian landscape filled with feral growls and guttural moans of despair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back