Archived what the living hell happened to the autofills lastnight?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So i get to work, punch in, and before getting into the autofills i check the Monitor on RWT, normally autofills drop no more then 900 items a night.

lastnight was:
over 2k items, over 7.5k in each's.. 28 hrs of work.

Took me and 5 other guys 5 hours or so to pull it all......

anyone else have this issue??? i heard another store not far from mine had the same problem, wondering if it was company wide?

We aren't O/N, but our auto-fills were huge yesterday because when they tried to install our wi-fi on Thursday something broke and none of our systems worked for the entire day. No autofills, CAFs, No phones. We couldn't take debit cards, coupons, and a myriad of other problems. They finally repaired it at about 10:00 pm Thursday, and Fridays auto-fills were huge from the bounce back. I doubt this had anything to with your problem, just weird coincidence possibly.

It's company wide. My Support had little info to offer us. We had over 30 hours plus a 2100 truck and food truck. Funny thing is a lot of the "extra" items actually went to the floor. Hmmm

Same here I was BR yesterday morning and we had 2100 in auto-fills. We did awesome though had only 8 batches left by 630 am and with flow, SF, IS and BR working together we had everything done and were working reshop before 11. Our usual autofills are about 700.

The thresholds got removed from the autofills. We had a small (1700pc) gm and average (600pc) fdc truck. Finished everything by 7:15, pulls took 20 f.t.m's until 9:45ish to finish... They were massive!!! 47 pulls, 20 hours for two to pull, ended up with 6 pulling, ( in stocks, couple flow members, back room team). Could have been a test, could have been a code error. EVERYTHING went out. Maybe an hours worth of back stock from pulls.

Today, myself and one more tm finished the pulls in 2 and a half hours!!! Seriously....

We had the same problem Saturday morning. Had a 2300 GM and 1400 in pulls. Everything was sent out, and very little went back....They kicked out the last few flow team members that stayed at noon.

So i get to work, punch in, and before getting into the autofills i check the Monitor on RWT, normally autofills drop no more then 900 items a night.

lastnight was:
over 2k items, over 7.5k in each's.. 28 hrs of work.

Took me and 5 other guys 5 hours or so to pull it all......

anyone else have this issue??? i heard another store not far from mine had the same problem, wondering if it was company wide?

We had the same shii, I came in and he had me and my brothers (normally backroom) do the truck. After pushing 2000, I had to pull 2000. Typical pulls on a day like that are 400-700 or so. But yes, strangely it seems to have gone out to the sales floor. I'd prefer to pull 2000 a day if I know they're outs, though.

Honestly, to me, it seemed like the instocks filters did not work that day. There were items that I literally backstocked the day before, and if I'm not mistaken, if something comes out of the truck or pulled the day before, it is blocked from being pulles for 3 days afterwords? Not sure on this one, just know about it from reading about instocks.

Reminds me of the no-truck day I came in to do pulls, and it was only me and my SrTL, we had to pull 800 and he also had to get the door and do other management stuffs. So glad he helped though, it would have taken my whole shift to do it by myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back