Archived what to do with all this red and khaki?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm new to posting but have lurked the site for years and learned more here than from my own leaders. Been with Target since 2010 and hate what this company has become. Currently at a store with the worst STL I've ever had and the hours are a joke, but whatever. I'm free.

got a job that actually rewards hard quality work and almost pays in a day what Target does on a paycheck. I'll never have to wear red and khaki again!

Or walk into your store, and start giving bad guest service.
No, please don't do that, because then the LOD will call me and I'll be forced to kick someone I (may) like out of the store, and I really don't like doing that. I agree with the Bonfire idea.

Knobby knees reporting for duty!

Attachments

• rainsuit-cropped.jpg
    rainsuit-cropped.jpg
    430.7 KB · Views: 56
Hey, one can't have too much PPE!

2s11uds.jpg

Through your clothes in a vat of liquid nitrogen, wait till it evaporates, and take a sledge to the remains.

Cut them into squares and make a memory quilt with them... the memories and the quilt will keep you nice and warm on a cold winters night... ( I am being sarcastic of course)

Use them for cloth diapers? Jk.

I personally threw away the bullseye reds. All else, I kept. I can wear khakis at my current job. And, I have a lot of cutesy red shirts.

Kartman, you are SUCH a clotheshorse....
AND all your accessories.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back