Archived What to do with items not on file/old items?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I usually just dump them off to our price change team (sorry guys) as thats what we used to do, but today i tried to figure it out and couldn't get the item to re-ticket.

Its a old item, almost 2 years old, and the dpci doesn't show up of course. I spoke to one of our price change tms and they just told me to reticket the item so the price is as close to one we had on hand(so a similar item). Honestly i'm not super comfortable with that because i have no clue what this thing originally costs, as its massive. I don't want to be off by $50 and then get killed for it. ETL didn't have a clue either, sent me right back to the price change team.

Even when i try to reticket the item, itll ask for a dept and class number?

Might just defect it out and send it back on a sweep at this point.

Any clues guys?

we have an NOF cart that we put items in for the receiver to take care of. Old items are handled currently by pricing.

I'll usually check to make sure it's not an online only item than defect as others have said. I don't spend more than 2 min on any item or bother calling anybody unless it's a super HVI or I know there are more on the floor that should be dealt with.

we have an NOF cart that we put items in for the receiver to take care of. Old items are handled currently by pricing.
Lol, ever since we got rid of the price change team. The receiving desk has been the dump site for everything pricing related.

That is one thing that should not change with modernization. It never fails at least once a year someone gets fired for price change manipulation. Doing clearance price change is one thing, but the other stuff I wouldn't bother showing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back