Archived Whats BAT mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm relatively new and all and I noticed on the schedule where is usually says what section I work in it says BAT and I've never heard of that. What does that mean?

I'm relatively new and all and I noticed on the schedule where is usually says what section I work in it says BAT and I've never heard of that. What does that mean?
What area are you scheduled under? My first guess would be Batteries, but it really all depends what area you’re working under.

That’s the shift where you have to rig up 100 D cells in series and clamp the wires to your nipples
You say that like it's a bad thing.

2mpjz1w.jpg

You should also check the expiration dates on the batteries that are out there.
Sometimes you will find ones that are years out of date.

Last edited:
We have a metro rack full of wacos for our batteries. Depending on how your battery setup is in the back room, it could be really hard or really easy. We just push the metro around the store and remove them from the Waco’s as we push. Makes it super easy and then batteries don’t take up so much room in lockup.

Batteries are easy now at my store.

It used to be a shit show. Batteries everywhere all over tubs and some located and some not.

We organized that mess and whenever anyone is told do batteries, it’s like a free pass. Easy to push and get done quick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back