Archived Whats the process of getting termed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got a coaching of misuse of property. and was wondering what happens if if happens again by accident like this one just need the steps

Sounds like a corrective action. Learn from it & don't do it again. If it is a final warning, sounds like a serious safety issue. That will put you in the hot seat for sure. If you did that, you will be out the door next time.

The general procedure is as follows:
Coachings > Corrective Action (6 months) > Final Warning (12 months) > Termination (forever).

Depending on the severity of the offense, steps may be skipped.

Depending on severity of offense the termination process is as follows: 3 documented coachings for similar offenses > CA (6 months) > 3 documented coachings with no improvement > FW (12 months) > termed.

Similar offenses means that performance can't be mixed with conduct. For instance NCNS is different than calling out. NCNS is conduct while call out is performance. Multiple CAs can be merged into a FA or multiple coachings (4-6) can become a CA or FW.

Thanks guys but how bad is it when you are picking up carts outside and the gsa comes out and tell you to go to tsc and and then you go down a long hallway to orentation room and in to the office and get coached.is that a documented coaching or just a coaching

If I brought a TM to an office then it was documented. Verbal coachings were usually a first warning I used as a way to let the TM know something was wrong, verify they understood the issue, and demonstrated or shared the right approach. My verbal conversations were on the spot.

Not all leaders give verbal coachings. I just assumed the TM didn't know so I'd rather informally verify they know rather than assume they know and are doing something wrong on purpose. Most of the time a verbal coaching was only needed. We're all adults so no need to go beyond what's needed.

I hate the term coaching - it seems as though I'm teaching a little leaguer how to bunt.

Don't sweat a coaching. They are supposed to be a way to inform not punish.

A lot of my coachings were telling TMs to be careful when around other work center TLs or ETLs because they may not be as lenient as I am.

Thanks guys but how bad is it when you are picking up carts outside and the gsa comes out and tell you to go to tsc and and then you go down a long hallway to orentation room and in to the office and get coached.is that a documented coaching or just a coaching
Whoa the gsa cannot coach you. Are you sure it wasn't the gstl. If it was the gsa then he/she can get in a boat load of trouble.

Last edited:
No the gsa came got me which I thought he liked me and this girl team lead comes in this room and she must of had a vendetta against me we kind of got into it I did not mean to get into with her she was putting words into my mouth so I am on pins and needles because she said she would personally but me on a corrective action.so how do I approach this situation with her and the gsa and lod we were cool one day I now not so much what do I do ? I need this job

Umm...didn't we have this conversation with you yesterday in a bunch of different posts under a different user name?

Seriously, work in your attitude, watch your back, and they will forget about this.
Yeah, I was starting to get that vibe too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back