What's with these food/bev temp pogs?

Are these likes coronovirus flex items? Where do you tie them to since there sometimes 4 sections and have no map location. They can pop up through out the week, I typically just tie them but I feel it's pointless to have.

Are these likes coronovirus flex items? Where do you tie them to since there sometimes 4 sections and have no map location. They can pop up through out the week, I typically just tie them but I feel it's pointless to have.
They are company pog , they drop thru out the week , I always tie it to the same area that way I don’t go look for it or forget where I tied it. I know it’s stupid they do this but we just work for target what do we know right??

These pogs d not have specific locations because your store wil not receive every DPCI on the pog. Tie these to the SAME PHANTOM location so that the team does no waste time SEARCHING for the DPCI/label at that location. The purpose of these pogs is for replenishment and flex purposeses. By having the pog tied you can be sent random items from the DC that are not otherwise elsewhere in the store and when said item is received you can flex it where it makes sense to fill a hole/empty endcap.

Back