Whats your reponse?

Just another earthquake? Didn'tcha feel it too, Bossman, Bosslady, Bossperson, Bosspeoples?

I may be in the minority here and although I do prefer having a single reach-truck-like sideshift all in one joystick on the new RCs, the fact that the new RC operator's area is more open means just a tighter sqeeeze on an overall wider machine in what is already very jacked up bulk locations. For that reason I still prefer the narrow RCs.

Bossthem?
Bossus?
BossToo much?
I digress.

That’s what you get with the new hiring practices, and new hire incentives that allow anyone without a felony the promise of two grand for lasting 3 months In a job they aren’t equipped to handle. Probably didn’t report it either, just left someone else on the next shift to clean up the mess.

That’s what you get with the new hiring practices, and new hire incentives that allow anyone without a felony the promise of two grand for lasting 3 months In a job they aren’t equipped to handle. Probably didn’t report it either, just left someone else on the next shift to clean up the mess.
Anyone without a felony?

All we get is felons and child rapists

Back