Archived When do I leave if I’m seasonal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
When is the last day for seasonal people? Or is there one? I have another job lined up right now and the scheduling overlaps because target won’t work with me despite my requests bc I’m so “new” so I wanna know the soonest I can leave as a seasonal

I thought you stop showing up? Per your other thread.
im trying to figure out which I should do but I think im gonna end up just not showing up on the days I couldn’t get covered then that’ll be the end of target for me, since they couldn’t schedule me right and I got a better offer somewhere else

I think all we can do is wait for every Thursday to know if we are scheduled for up coming weeks. Every time I have the tendency to ask my TL or HR. But then I back off as I felt it doesn’t look good.

I think all we can do is wait for every Thursday to know if we are scheduled for up coming weeks. Every time I have the tendency to ask my TL or HR. But then I back off as I felt it doesn’t look good.
Honestly if you like the work and have shown that you are a good worker. There’s is nothing wrong in expressing your desire to be kept on after the season. Good luck.

Leadership typically notifies you of your last day.
Give them the same courtesy of letting them know you're breaking up with them if you honestly don't want to work there anymore.
Honestly, not doing this doesn't stick it to anyone except those who have to pick up the slack, which are usually the ones working and helping you out when you are there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back