Archived When do we get reviews?

• Thread starter JimmyTarget
  • Start date
  • Replies 157
  • Views 17K
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's so easy to call them on their BS because they'll nail you for something and the first time you'll hear about it is in your review. Your immediate response should be "if that is so important why didn't you tell me as soon as it happened so I can fix it?" Then sit back and watch the song and dance you get as an answer.
This is why I love reviews. I call shenanigans until they cry uncle and just cut to my raise amount.

Reviews are always some point in april. Last year I got my review towards the end of april. They rate based on your performance. If your cashier: do you get red cards? Or try to ask every guest if they would like to save 5%? Do you double bag heavy items? Do you have good attitude with guests?

Do you talk about cartwheel app to guests?

If you work on sales floor: do you finish tasks on time & if not do you use sense of urgency? Helping guests all the time is a key to a good review. Going up for backup cashier and being first to answer calls is very good. Also good sportsmanship.

You can only get up to a 5% higher pay rate than you already have.
How would they even know if you're doing all of this? Are they constantly watching us on camera ?

How would they even know if you're doing all of this? Are they constantly watching us on camera ?
Yes. They will follow you on camera randomly to see if you're doing your job correctly. They will see if you are asking every guest "can I help you find something" when backup is called on walkie...they will see if you drop what you're doing to respond. Once you're on the checklanes they will turn on the sound to the cams to see if you're asking every guest about the redcard. If the guest has a able that is on cartwheel and they arn't using cartwheel you're required to let them know about it. Make sure you take some time before your shift to know what is on sale and what is on cartwheel.

Last edited:
Yes, but that's not how I know what you are doing. Video is reserved for ETLs and friends of AP. I know what you are doing because I'm watching you.

If I was recently promoted, is there a good chance I'll get an EX? It's what I'm hoping for, but I know with my luck I'll get an E.

If my workcenter is Flow, but I do Ship from Store (under the Backroom TL) most of the time, am I more likely to get my review from the Flow TL or the Backroom TL? Or does it not matter since the ETL-LOG will have probably decided the grades himself?

I am a little nervous about getting my review this year... mostly because of the misunderstanding between me and the ETL-GE . :( oh well. back to applying to jobs and interviewing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back