When is it okay to untie an endcap pog?

Almost all of our front lane endcap pogs have been ghost tied and have other product flexed onto them. So, when I pull my 141s, I am pulling product that has no location up front. Super irritating. When is it okay to untie these pogs and not negatively affect a metric? Some of them don’t seem to expire for another 2-3 weeks.

Almost all of our front lane endcap pogs have been ghost tied and have other product flexed onto them. So, when I pull my 141s, I am pulling product that has no location up front. Super irritating. When is it okay to untie these pogs and not negatively affect a metric? Some of them don’t seem to expire for another 2-3 weeks.
Just zero out the capacities so it doesnt pull anything for it

Just change the capacity to zero if your store is committed to fake ties.

Just change the capacity to zero if your store is committed to fake ties.
Sadly this circle of wild goose chases doesn't end for FF. We are told to "go look anyway" . I v taken pictures for each of 3 items I had to INF and got an OK but nothing was done to remove the ghost !! Ghost towers are easier to deal with but still, why ? keep them when it can be fixed with a click??

Sadly this circle of wild goose chases doesn't end for FF. We are told to "go look anyway" . I v taken pictures for each of 3 items I had to INF and got an OK but nothing was done to remove the ghost !! Ghost towers are easier to deal with but still, why ? keep them when it can be fixed with a click??
For me it’s usually wings in market. The end is right but the side isn’t. So untying doesn’t help because of the end. Nothing to be done for it when I don’t have everything I need.

I untie them as soon as I find them fake tied. If the person that did it doesn’t bother to change capacities, f them. I untie it even if it’s due that week.

Back