Archived When to use EXF

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't say all the time. Filling the floor is the goal, but EXFs are extra work that no one is really scheduled for. The system generated batches and push process should be taking care of most salesfloor needs. EXF is for the exceptions (EXF means Exception Fill). So use an EXF when you need it, but you rarely need an EXF.

Use the book in item search to see 1. when item was back stocked, and 2. when it was received . Then take it to your peers and also look at POG. POG can miss a lot too.

At my store, "when to use EXF" is NEVER, except when you're filling wine and beer. And stand-alone outs is completely not allowed anymore. It just amuses me because when I started working pFresh I was trained to fill using EXF, then SAO, and now SAR.

Yes. They are pushing for ALL scans to been done in Research. The reason be hide this is to Replenish the floor faster. The down side to this is, 1. Teams are zeroing on hand counts inaccurately effecting count updates and DCR (drastic count report) and shortage which effects the In-stocks team because now the team has to walk DCR and shortage is effected metrics etc. 2.Store receives more un-necessary product causing overstocks and inventory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back