Archived Where to view guest surveys?

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a cashier, I'd like to see the feedback given by guests that come though my lane. Where can I see any surveys that are filled out?

As a cashier, I'd like to see the feedback given by guests that come though my lane. Where can I see any surveys that are filled out?
It's under myPerformance on the computers in TSC. Click on WorkBench and to the left there is a QuickLink box. Click 'Edit' and add in the link to myPerformance if its not there already and click save. Then once complete click on said link then--if I remember correctly--there is a guest experience button you click on that takes you to the Guest Experience page which has overall store score and which you should see a link that says 'Guest Survey' which has any surveys that have been filled out for that previous week ending. This updates every Tuesday. I hope covered it all. If I missed any steps feel free to contact!

Also, the surveys are not for your lane or you exactly, but overal store experience, though they may comment on if checkout was fast or slow.

They used to post surveys where TMs could view them but guests were getting so caustic (TMs' names were sometimes mentioned) it was serving as a downer rather than an inspiration.
Our scores suck because we're not giving away the entire store......yet.

I've looked at the overall survey scores for the store & it makes me chuckle. For checkout time we were green as of last time it was posted. Most other areas such as TM Available for Help were either yellow or red. Yet the other day, there was a tiny note about vibing with the guests at the bottom of the front end schedule. Really?? How is front end gonna bring up the score 10% when it's already green. Fix your other problems ffs!!! You might see a difference in VIBE overall & more green areas! So totally over it this week

They used to post surveys where TMs could view them but guests were getting so caustic (TMs' names were sometimes mentioned) it was serving as a downer rather than an inspiration.

Or there's the one person who somehow always gets survey and complains about the same thing every week usually in all caps.
At our store it was a crazy cat lady who was upset about the price of cat food and litter.

Or there's the one person who somehow always gets survey and complains about the same thing every week usually in all caps.
At our store it was a crazy cat lady who was upset about the price of cat food and litter.
Being the cat guy, I would complain too. But, I can't because it hurts the score.

Id really love to view it just to see what guests think of me. If a guest thinks I am rude or what ever id really love to know before the GSTL calls me to their office.

Our GSTL used to regularly print them out and go over each TM's weekly conversion and survey results with them, not seen them in months though, likely stopped bothering during 4th quarter. Luckily we rarely had negative comments that listed people by name.

Think most of the few that did were basically guests bitching that we actually enforced a policy.

^This.
@thetargetman: You could be sweet as peaches & cream until you have to say 'no'/enforce policy. From then on - in the eyes of the guest - you are rude, vile, disgusting, unprofessional, unhelpful & anything else they can think up.

^This.
@thetargetman: You could be sweet as peaches & cream until you have to say 'no'/enforce policy. From then on - in the eyes of the guest - you are rude, vile, disgusting, unprofessional, unhelpful & anything else they can think up.
yea well I mean I am never rude or nasty but hey it is few and far between who think I am rude and mean.

Our GSTL used to regularly print them out and go over each TM's weekly conversion and survey results with them, not seen them in months though, likely stopped bothering during 4th quarter. Luckily we rarely had negative comments that listed people by name.

Think most of the few that did were basically guests bitching that we actually enforced a policy.
I thought the recite the guest gets to take the online survey is linked with your team member numbers so it will be linked with you and if the guest had a "bad" experience.

If you go to the Guest Experience section of MyPerformance and click the "Cashier Service Report" you can see what cashier had a survey taken with a receipt they gave to a guest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back