Archived Who does your jewelry now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our vendor for jewlrey told us her hours have been cut to 20% of what she used to have. How am I to make this up? Are we going to get more hours for accessories and jewlery? Weird we didn't hear this from the top but heard it from the vendor. Why would Spot cut hours during the holidays? Think this is permanent? Anybody hear anything else???

Are you sure her hours weren't cut at her end rather than by Target? This is not the time for Spot to be stingy with hours - not with new TMs in need of training.

They are cutting everyone because of the new guest centered schedule.

Pretty soon hours will be so drastically cut that TMs will just call off on the 3.5 hour or 4 hour shifts......then how does that float their boat? Perhaps all the LODs will have to pick-up the hours when people call off. Then, I wonder how low the store VIBE score will do......our store is at 71.

The vendor's hours come from a different company.
Spot might not know (or just not care).
You might want to mention it to the Softlines ETL to see if more hours can be added.
I would recommend holding your breath.
My suspicion is the old 'do more with less' is going to be your answer.

Are you sure her hours weren't cut at her end rather than by Target? This is not the time for Spot to be stingy with hours - not with new TMs in need of training.

I think she said it was from corporate and these cut hours happened at EVERY STORE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back