Archived Who is getting through the zone??

Status
Not open for further replies.
My PAs and I are expected to zone paper through dry grocery nightly. It isn't getting done and we get little help. With only one in hardlines, one in market, and one in electronics...not much zoning is actually getting done. But even when there are several tms in hardlines the PA or whoever is scheduled in market is expected to do all of the G block zone, cafs, and returns. And we take trucks three nights a week, so the market person gets pulled to help with unload. And they usually cover electronics break and/or lunch. That's been the expectation since we remodeled. I think the zone may have gotten completely done once or twice in the past year.
Back in the day when we had one person to each zone, the midday would get done in G and they would do the freezers. The closer would then just be expected to do touch ups in the freezers.
Now we zone all day starting at noon and even then are lucky to get through half the store. It just sucks cause the store looks like a tornado hit it and it's not getting better and the STL is just like OMG WHY IS IT SUCH A MESS GET IT DONE. AND GET REDCARDS!!! TALK THEM UP ON THE SALESFLOOR!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back