Archived Who people did your store use to audit/ticket for RFID phase 2?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all

Just wondering how people any other ULV stores used to complete the audit/ticket for RFID phase 2. My store had 1 or 2 team members scheduled and we still have lots to audit/ticket.

We sent a team overnight. 2 BR and 3 SF, I think. Took one night.

Ours has been teams of 2. Not sure how they are doing, but I know shoes took at least 2 days.

Instocks. They gave us 4 four hour shifts. We got lucky - NOT. Softlines was resetting mens and intimates and hosiery. They didn't give a crap about what we had or had not tagged before moving everything around.

Instocks. They gave us 4 four hour shifts. We got lucky - NOT. Softlines was resetting mens and intimates and hosiery. They didn't give a crap about what we had or had not tagged before moving everything around.
How is that enough time? I have four, eight hour shifts and I'm still hesitant.

How is that enough time? I have four, eight hour shifts and I'm still hesitant.
It isn't. I especially love being greeted with "what do you mean you didn't finish shoes yesterday?" and "well, it should be plenty of time since all of the new items should be tagged and this IS phase 2." Bit my cheeks instead of screaming "bite me".

It isn't. I especially love being greeted with "what do you mean you didn't finish shoes yesterday?" and "well, it should be plenty of time since all of the new items should be tagged and this IS phase 2." Bit my cheeks instead of screaming "bite me".
Tell them to go have fun in bras and see how much is actually tagged. So if your instock team is doing it... Who's doing instocks?

ETL LOG went overnight with instocks and some veteran flow TMs to complete it. Fitting room helped with residual tagging from the nights before to keep them on schedule.

Tell them to go have fun in bras and see how much is actually tagged. So if your instock team is doing it... Who's doing instocks?
Our lone instocks TM quit at the start of phase 1, so we've been having random TLs and salesfloor TMs do the tagging and scanning. I think our Starbucks TL owns the process...

Starbucks is the one area of the store that they are able to staff properly, so the TL is mostly used for special projects and salesfloor things.

They scheduled two tms. a price accuracy tm and a signing tm. and only 4 hour shifts.. we only got through jewelry, accessories, intimates, and a few isles of shoes. we still have to do mens and hardlines and like 5 aisles of shoes and nobody has said a word about it since we tagged up.. about a month ago?

they will have to add at least another 20 go get it done. it's less sale floor space than phase one but it's taking way longer (jewelry took one day. accessories was alright, sleepwear was ok.. Intimates/hosiery was a b****! and then shoes was a cluster. I think mens will be fine and hardlines too but the rest of shoes shall take some time.

They scheduled two tms. a price accuracy tm and a signing tm. and only 4 hour shifts.. we only got through jewelry, accessories, intimates, and a few isles of shoes. we still have to do mens and hardlines and like 5 aisles of shoes and nobody has said a word about it since we tagged up.. about a month ago?

they will have to add at least another 20 go get it done. it's less sale floor space than phase one but it's taking way longer (jewelry took one day. accessories was alright, sleepwear was ok.. Intimates/hosiery was a b****! and then shoes was a cluster. I think mens will be fine and hardlines too but the rest of shoes shall take some time.
Shoes was fine, but you're right intimates was terrible. Men's was alright. . . We got it done in one day. . . But that was with three people for six hours. You need to remind your leadership, because if I'm not mistaken phase two goes live this week.

We have a small section in mens and held off on panty bins because of the amount of clearance that was forecasted. It's a time consuming project!!! Because the ETLs don't do it they don't understand how much time it takes.

I didn't get the tagup finished. I can't decide if I'm annoyed because it's going to screw up my cycle scan, or if I don't care anymore since I was left doing it alone. And was constantly pulled away from it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back