Who recently quit at your store?

A former plano team member quit. She had not planned to. With plano team being eliminated, so were most of her hours - not sure what work center they were going to assign her to. So she got a part-time job elsewhere and told our leads she needed to change her availability to accommodate that. She was told that wouldn't work for them and that she should just quit. So she did. Damn shame. She was a good worker too.

Yep, same here. I told my three favorite people today that i’ll try to hold out for a little longer for them... they have preliminary plans to leave shortly.
Well, two of my closest friends at my store left in March (one early on, and the other on Friday), which made about 20 in the past year (just of the TMs I considered friends). So I frankly dread going into work now.

So, first, I'm not dead, and I haven't quit (yet).
Since this last post^ my store lost 2 hardlines TMs, a handful of inbound TMs, a beauty TM, one of my favorite softlines TMs, yet another ETL-LOG, our GSTL, and our 3rd PMT in about 3 years...

And honestly, I'm probably next, as that softlines TM and the PMT were two of my best friends at my store. Not to mention that no matter what I say to leadership about wanting to improve myself and continue to learn new processes and workcenters, nothing changes.
Beauty TM came back because her new job fell through. But we lost both a Hardlines TM and SFS TM today. Either job abandoned, quit without notice, or were termed...

Also turns out that the PMT at another store (who came from my store) is no longer with the company, though I don't know whether he quit or was termed.

The last original beauty team member from when they started having a team just quit. She put in her two weeks, then called out, and then gave the rest of her shifts away.

A pretty decent and hard working Style team member just quit.

That’s all I got for now.

Oh yeah the shoe person is quitting or quit, there’s like at least 20-30 repacks of shoes in the back and I’m not lying or exaggerating. It could be more, it takes up space under the steel. It’s been like that for the last 2 months.

A seasonal to permanent planogram team member quit a few weeks ago and I ended up getting extra hours helping set in stationary.

Lost 2 Style team members that I didn’t really know.

🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️

Oh yeah the shoe person is quitting or quit, there’s like at least 20-30 repacks of shoes in the back and I’m not lying or exaggerating. It could be more, it takes up space under the steel. It’s been like that for the last 2 months.

A seasonal to permanent planogram team member quit a few weeks ago and I ended up getting extra hours helping set in stationary.

Lost 2 Style team members that I didn’t really know.

🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️
That was our store last month (yikes). The girl who had replaced me as the main shoe TM had quit without notice and I was worried they'd throw me back in there, but the secondary TM really stepped up and is rocking it. I'm just worried about her quitting since she has another job, and the new secondary shoe TM NCNS'd today...

Since I've only been working my dept (starbucks/cafe) lately, I've missed a lot of the salesfloor quitting news, but there's like 20 positions open in the store all of a sudden.

couple people in my workcenter left. That gave me the kick in the pants to amp up the search. I put my notice in two days ago

A softlines TM. Good riddance to him.
A hardlines TM. Was on a final for reliability.
Another hardlines TM. Heading down the final to reliability path.
A TPS. Going to miss her.
An Inbound TM. Got another job with more hours.

HR Etl that forced a lot of long time team members to quit or retire is gone. I wonder if their reign of terror is over or did they just hand it over to someone else. I'm curious if we'll get a new HR Etl or if the position will be replaced with a HR TL and maybe that was part of the reason why they left.

4 "new" inbound TM's (around 2 week marks), me as of saturday, a few other inbound TM's who have been their 2 or so years and i trained them, both grocery TM's at thisa point, and our HR noped the fuck out when they were gonna replace him with our current grocery TL as she didnt want the new hour setup. and half the store mumbles under their breath "fuck this place".

I did. I didn’t even put in a notice just quit.

Never felt this free. At one time being a GSTL was great now it’s just not worth it.

I was making decent money too.. but I make more doing what I am doing now so good riddance :) and I have a life!

I went CCA/final free my whole time at target, got two promotions, two different stores so I am very proud of all that I accomplished ❤️ Farewell target it was good when it was good ❤️

I did. I didn’t even put in a notice just quit.

Never felt this free. At one time being a GSTL was great now it’s just not worth it.

I was making decent money too.. but I make more doing what I am doing now so good riddance :) and I have a life!
Congrats!😊

For those of you who have left or know others who have left, what type of jobs are you going into? Still in retail or are going into a different field?

For those of you who have left or know others who have left, what type of jobs are you going into? Still in retail or are going into a different field?
Some stayed in retail (Costco is popular), one went to an office job, two got jobs (and huge raises) at other companies, two joined the military, another one got a government job, some retired, some got jobs in their degree fields, some are working in a transportation hub and others are finishing their degrees. My store lost a lot of good people, and none of them regret leaving Spot.

Some stayed in retail (Costco is popular), one went to an office job, two got jobs (and huge raises) at other companies, two joined the military, another one got a government job, some retired, some got jobs in their degree fields, some are working in a transportation hub and others are finishing their degrees. My store lost a lot of good people, and none of them regret leaving Spot.
I’m a sugar baby full time again lol. And I work at a nightclub/sex club as a sexy receptionist. No more work for me or schedules just fun and life :)

I’m a sugar baby full time again lol. And I work at a nightclub/sex club as a sexy receptionist. No more work for me or schedules just fun and life :)

giphy.gif

Back