Who recently quit at your store?

One GSTL from my store found a job in their degree field and they left just last week. The only problem is that one of our other GSTLs is on maternity leave, leaving us with two remaining for now, although a couple of the more experienced front end team members have been temporarily filling in, they just don't have supervisor numbers.

Three more apparel lost to better things. Yay. With the horrid bullies we have for etl and tl on the floor we have lost two beauty as well as three market (we now only have one over there) and two hardlines. Electronics is rumored to be looking around to. We had two ladies lose it over our tl. One crying and having to be talked down from walking out by fellow tms the other in the tls office ripping her a new one for how she acted. Ah fun times on the hit tv show target the high school years smh

Last edited:
is there a way to quit and still get paid ? 🤔

Target CEO's golden parachute: $61 million. Gregg Steinhafel, Target's former CEO, is getting more walk-away pay than previously known. FORTUNE — Before firing Gregg Steinhafel as CEO earlier this month, Target's board cut his pay and slashed his severance package.

We’ve lost a lot of people the past month. More so than the past year combined.

Flow x 4
Electronics x 5
Softlines x 4 (maybe more I don’t know that department too well)
SFS x 2
FOS x 2

In the past 6 weeks we’ve also lost 2 TMs to suicide (one actually quit 3 weeks before but still...) and another in a car accident.

It’s terrible.

I just found out today that our STL resigned to focus on her family's business. Not sure what our store is planning to do without an STL, even temporarily.

Lost an ETL (would rather not say work center because of fear of outing). I'll miss them, honestly,
A GSTL at my old store who's practically an institution in this part of the community is retiring. This was the last straw.

I think my etl of food got fired. My tl comes up to me says the he no longer works at the spot and I asked were was he going. She just repeats that no longer work with us. That makes me realize he was he must have been fired. Ah well he was liar anyway saying there was no different positions in the store and new people were coming in everyday.

2 cart attendants, 1 softlines/style Tm, 3 baristas, 2 market TMs, 3 cashiers, 1 beauty Tm, and probably our APTL soon cause they’re job searching.

One of our GSAs who had been in our store for almost 4 years, worked in guest services and starbucks, gave their 2 weeks. They are interviewing for other jobs. Word of mouth is others are actively looking. But the old "target is now hiring" sign is on the sidewalk in front of the store even as hours are being cut. Que sera, sera, whatever will be, will be......

Back