Who sets Ulta?

We are getting an Ulta in the future, I'm curious who does the initial set/remodel for Ulta and who does it afterwards as far as transition/revisions, etc. Is it presentation or Ulta employee, or an outside person?

My store gained an Ulta last year, but it was a part of a total store remodel. They had contractors work overnight to install fixtures and what not, then the remodel team did the initial set.

If you’re not getting a full remodel, I imagine your presentation team would set it. Transitions go under Ulta hours and are covered by the Ulta tm. Revisions are under presentation and should be set by someone in Plano. Things could be different at your store but I hope that helps!

My store gained an Ulta last year, but it was a part of a total store remodel. They had contractors work overnight to install fixtures and what not, then the remodel team did the initial set.

If you’re not getting a full remodel, I imagine your presentation team would set it. Transitions go under Ulta hours and are covered by the Ulta tm. Revisions are under presentation and should be set by someone in Plano. Things could be different at your store but I hope that helps!

This was helpful. Thank you!

Back