Archived Who still doesn't have a Pfresh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our store doesn't have PFresh either. Sounds a lot like Sushi's store lol, even the 7 foot shoe shelves.

We went through a remodel some years ago( not going to when don't want to give my location)...we gained an expanded selection of frozen and dairy but we are not a pfresh store They have said for years we are on the books for it to happen...we do have a pharmacy ( which does very well) and a starbucks. Seeing how are food section is handled ...I hope we don't get a pfresh

I'm still curious @Sushi2Go how does your store make money? Are you profitable?

I'm not sure if our store is profitable or underperforming, but our store is ULV. So if we do make any profit, it's probably not by much. I've been to other stores that make about 200K+ on a week day, we don't even make half that LOL

I'm not sure if our store is profitable or underperforming, but our store is ULV. So if we do make any profit, it's probably not by much. I've been to other stores that make about 200K+ on a week day, we don't even make half that LOL
Our nearest store is ulv and pfresh. We are lv. I'd hate to have to put in the amount of work I do to not sell product-at all. Their orders are half or less of what I sell. My pfresh is very profitable in my store though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back