Archived Who's score is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the 7:30 CAFs do not get pulled till after 8:30 who's score will it effect?

How many late CAF pulls does it take to get a RED score, is it just one day of missing 7 or several days of missing some?

Not pulling caf's with in an hour affects Caf pull timeliness, which is replenishment score. Flow TL is responsible for that piece even though its BR's job. Not sure how many you can miss, I know its not many.

I was told it was not my responsibility to pull CAFs any longer. I stopped and restructured what I do in the morning. I now start on SDAs at this time. I was also told that this score does effect the CTLs score but was not sure.

I jumped into the gun at 7:45 because I had nothing on my rack that I had QMOSd and that is when I saw all 7 CAFs were still there. I called on the walkie right away but was ignored both times. They were then told by LOD 3 times and did not get them going till 8:30

I was told it was not my responsibility to pull CAFs any longer. I stopped and restructured what I do in the morning. I now start on SDAs at this time. I was also told that this score does effect the CTLs score but was not sure.

I jumped into the gun at 7:45 because I had nothing on my rack that I had QMOSd and that is when I saw all 7 CAFs were still there. I called on the walkie right away but was ignored both times. They were then told by LOD 3 times and did not get them going till 8:30

I don't even bother radioing LOD or BR if my pulls aren't done by the time I finish my cull / tpc / stickers. I just pull them and make a note on the daily LOD pfresh walk, then inform LOD later that it wasn't pulled first (BR dayside are a bunch of lazy bastards and I take great pleasure in making them backstock my freezer endcaps / pull them.

We had a 100% replenishment score for last week! Granted so many people help with CAFs still it was pretty nice to hear that during the huddle.

We had a 100% replenishment score for last week! Granted so many people help with CAFs still it was pretty nice to hear that during the huddle.

Everything covered in huddle you can get straight off workbench. Some days, on endcap rotation weeks, I don't go to huddle. They just regurgitate corporate talking points and statistics I know about the day they post. 100% replenish at my store, but freezer backstock from FDC being done on same day as truck or endcaps being backstocked?

Yeah. That's not going to happen unless I consistently apply pressure, document and make changes to accommodate BR TM complaints that freezer push doesn't finish until close to 1300 and they don't have enough time.

Partnered with Flow TL to Zerg freezer immediately and it's been finished by 0930 am on truck days last week. Backstocked? Hell no. Replenish score? 100%

Should be a damn mandatory stat timing the amount of time btwn ack and backstock. Thatll put a fire on their pants.

I'd make it go away but it's been quoted (and funnyed) so I'm not going to mess with this one.
Any more are toast.

Sorry, overruled in the interest of deleting spam registrations. Anyway, in my store on food load days, a lot of the time the load would be stuffed into the freezer before 7:30. Hard to get that stuff pulled when there are 7 pallets crammed 2-wide in there so that score would suffer sometimes.

I don't even bother radioing LOD or BR if my pulls aren't done by the time I finish my cull / tpc / stickers. I just pull them and make a note on the daily LOD pfresh walk, then inform LOD later that it wasn't pulled first (BR dayside are a bunch of lazy bastards and I take great pleasure in making them backstock my freezer endcaps / pull them.

This is what I want to do but my CTL is wanting to stand firm on "proper procedures" or however you want to call it. CTL does not even want me reminding BR they have CAFs at 7:30 it's their job to know.

Daily LOD pFresh walk :sarcastic3: I think my LOD looks into my area when they round the corner into A and once in a while I see one looking at my meat labels but for all I know they are thinking about what to make for supper.

Ya for the walks I have stop getting on ETLS for the walks. Its their job to do it and remember. If they want to walk it with me they can ask and if they forget oh well :)

This is what I want to do but my CTL is wanting to stand firm on "proper procedures" or however you want to call it. CTL does not even want me reminding BR they have CAFs at 7:30 it's their job to know.

Daily LOD pFresh walk :sarcastic3: I think my LOD looks into my area when they round the corner into A and once in a while I see one looking at my meat labels but for all I know they are thinking about what to make for supper.

Screw your CTL. Pull them anyway and get it out there. Document it and when called out on it, argue that you've tried to partner with the BR TMs, your BR TL, ETL-Log to resolve the issue and get those CAFs pulled first before any other batch in gun. Best Practice states that groc and perishable pulls take priority.

Our stuff is either in the process of dying or decaying -- bottom line is that you're just trying to increase sales by getting it out immediately instead of qmosing it out and taking the hit. Challenge them on it and make sure you document the instances you've tried partnering to resolve issue.

If you have a good relationship with your STL, that usually helps. There are times when I don't go through the chain of command and go instantly to STL if I want an issue resolved.

Screw your CTL. Pull them anyway and get it out there. Document it and when called out on it, argue that you've tried to partner with the BR TMs, your BR TL, ETL-Log to resolve the issue and get those CAFs pulled first before any other batch in gun. Best Practice states that groc and perishable pulls take priority.

Our stuff is either in the process of dying or decaying -- bottom line is that you're just trying to increase sales by getting it out immediately instead of qmosing it out and taking the hit. Challenge them on it and make sure you document the instances you've tried partnering to resolve issue.

If you have a good relationship with your STL, that usually helps. There are times when I don't go through the chain of command and go instantly to STL if I want an issue resolved.
Ido not know where my last post went but I did bring this to my STL and heard the same thing. Do NOT pull the CAFs myself. It is not PAs job it is BRs. So I am being told the same thing by both CTL and STL and it is frustrating. I think they want the BR to take responsibility and follow best practice themselves.

You should be partnering with ETL-Log and BRTL to ensure BR TMs follow best practices and pull pro, mtcl, etc first before anything else. If its not getting resolved, it's because leadership sucks ass and not properly coaching / writing up TMs who don't do it.

And constantly ask on 1 and 2 when your pulls will be done, say you've done your cull but you have nothing to push out because BR hasn't pulled it yet. LOD should be getting on their ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back