Archived Why don't we get a Yearly Bonus?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Medical care, silly stuff like that. Given the time of year I'm thinking Cratchet and Scrooge. And Marley's ghost chained to reshop, buggies and buggies of reshop.

Home depot gives out something like a bonus every 6 months. Profits and points accumulated within that 6 months is shared throughout the store. If meet the weekly goal for HD card, HQ gives a certain amount of money. Even more if you're in the top 3. Lessen the shrinkage, more money. All of those gets shared to the entire store based on how the store executives have seen you perform. But they have told me it's equal mostly among the employees. One time, all of them took $500 each home. I forgot what they called these meetings but during this meeting, there's food and games and lots of fun. And every December, they have xmas parties. They close the store early and go to hotels and party with games and prizes.

Target used to give bonuses to everyone, including TMs. Having only been there for 14 years, I never received one. I was too new. But another TM who recently celebrated her 27 year anniversary with the store informed me that back when she first started there, Target did give out Christmas bonuses & not just to executives! It seems only the salaried have the advantage of bonuses nowadays.

I think I read on here that raises are better if your store is Golden the previous year. Is this true?

Raises are the same across the board. Each grade (effective, excellent etc.) awards a set percentage of your pay as an increase.

Because you get PB & J in the Break Room during 4th quarter.

My store didn't even have it this recent quarter... We had it for like a few days but my etl hr didnt continue buying bread. I was legitimately peeved, I like pbj and I saved a lot of money the previous two holiday seasons eating it everyday, heh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back