Archived Why don't we get a Yearly Bonus?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I was reading online that Walmart gives its hourly employees bonuses every year depending on store performance. Why does Target only give bonuses to ETL's? At least they should offer them to TL's....or something

Because Target isn't any better than Walmart when you average it out.

But hey, we have the knowledge that working our asses off with the bare minimum people and equipment gets our STL a nice bonus at the end of the year. And that warm fuzzy feeling for him/her is surely better than anything Target could give us!

And FREE Cereal On Sunday Mornings! We exceeded our GOAL for December. Now, you have less than 15 minutes to swallow All The Market Pantry Corn Flakes You Can Handle! Merry Christmas!!

IF we got a yearly bonus they would recoup their losses in other ways. IE less hours. etc.

And FREE Cereal On Sunday Mornings! We exceeded our GOAL for December. Now, you have less than 15 minutes to swallow All The Market Pantry Corn Flakes You Can Handle! Merry Christmas!!
You know...they don't have to provide anything. I've worked in stores where tms get nothing.

I just wish I could put out a tip jar. I am always having guests wanting to tip me.

I wouldn't want a bonus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back