Wild Fable

I can send you some photos or DM you my Twitter account. There will be new direction for the Wild Fable/YC floorpad in the coming August VMG that will decrease the WF footprint in most stores.

Finally...the 90's was a somewhat lost decade as far as fashion trends and the WF collection proved that.
Oh don't get your hopes up, the collection isn't getting redesigned, much to my chagrin. They're just throwing a "family moment" up at the corner with a bunch of junk from different areas. Expect to pull mannequins from other areas just like the Q4 coat shop. And then not get anything in, like I still haven't gotten any of the girl's Art Class folded.

Yes, this is correct. There will be a permanent ‘Family Shop’ that will create a cohesive statement of core knits or similar programs just like the Puffer Shop of last year. This should coincide with current inventory level increases in the next month and is the reason for seeing fixtures ‘disappear’ in the last few VMGs of this month.

Finally...the 90's was a somewhat lost decade as far as fashion trends and the WF collection proved that.
The 90's had its moments, like all eras, and some of the WF stuff is cute - but definitely made for a young body, lol. I feel like they settled down a bit with the "Clueless" vibe and it's more traditional Junior clothes now.

They can stop with the jumpsuits and overalls anytime now though.

The 90's had its moments, like all eras, and some of the WF stuff is cute - but definitely made for a young body, lol. I feel like they settled down a bit with the "Clueless" vibe and it's more traditional Junior clothes now.

They can stop with the jumpsuits and overalls anytime now though.

FUCK JUMPERS I HATE THEM SO MUCH THEY LOOK SO STUPID

I'm having memories of a certain goth-like young woman rocking a burgundy jumpsuit and gold strappy heels at the club circa 1980-something...and yes, they were a pain when using the 🚽

Back