Archived Will returning product make me lose the gift card I got with a coupon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless jb08045 lied on their profile, she is female.

Last edited:
The fact that you spelled it "guess service" basically proves your lack of knowledge without having to say anything else. I can only hope your STL figures out who you are :)
Unless it takes you 8 hours to work a flex order, which who knows, maybe it does...you barely see what the workings of guest service are. Most cases are unique and situational anyway. You're boring. Troll better.
You two are the type of people that that kiss a lot of ass all year and then cries about your shitty raise lmao

It's country known that Target has a really lax return policy. People complain about scammers and they TLs okaying their actions on here all the time

Maybe you two work in a fantasy target where you won't just take an Id and return the cheapass HBA item on a target gift card.

You two are the type of people that that kiss a lot of ass all year and then cries about your shitty raise lmao

It's country known that Target has a really lax return policy. People complain about scammers and they TLs okaying their actions on here all the time

Maybe you two work in a fantasy target where you won't just take an Id and return the cheapass HBA item on a target gift card.

I got a 5% merit raise this year....

Anyway, I know you're trying to get semantic about the policy to justify how it can be exploited, but since you're an idiot whom doesn't know guest service, you're not understanding the aspect of guest service that is a judgment call on whether or not to accept a return. Fact of the matter is, tons of scammy stuff occurs daily. But there's a lot that doesn't. You stop what you can.

If you as a TM think you're going to be successful with return fraud, you're mistaken. Hell, sometimes we purposely take fraudulent returns to build a record against someone. So please, go right ahead. Not that you have any plans to do anything, you're just being a retard on the internet.

I got a 5% merit raise this year....

Anyway, I know you're trying to get semantic about the policy to justify how it can be exploited, but since you're an idiot whom doesn't know guest service, you're not understanding the aspect of guest service that is a judgment call on whether or not to accept a return. Fact of the matter is, tons of scammy stuff occurs daily. But there's a lot that doesn't. You stop what you can.

If you as a TM think you're going to be successful with return fraud, you're mistaken. Hell, sometimes we purposely take fraudulent returns to build a record against someone. So please, go right ahead. Not that you have any plans to do anything, you're just being a retard on the internet.
Returning items you bought at target is not fraud. You are getting upset over nothing.

Also the real idiot is the one that uses "retard" as an insult.

Grow up.

Returning items you bought at target is not fraud. You are getting upset over nothing.

Also the real idiot is the one that uses "retard" as an insult.

Grow up.

You're right, it's not.

Returning items you got on sale, without a recipt, with coupons, or with an employee discount in order to make a profit is and will get you termed.

Retardo Max.

You're right, it's not.

Returning items you got on sale, without a recipt, with coupons, or with an employee discount in order to make a profit is and will get you termed.

Retardo Max.
Getting a coupon doesn't mean the item was on sale. Even so, returning it will make it down to that sale. No one is trying to make a profit, just get a full refend for the item they got

So once again, grow up

Getting a coupon doesn't mean the item was on sale. Even so, returning it will make it down to that sale. No one is trying to make a profit, just get a full refend for the item they got

So once again, grow up

That's not how it works so your point is moot.

You're delusional if you think a typo means anything.

Expect it does. And target still takes back the item

It doesn't. You're talking about a very specific circumstance to benefit your argument rather than the issue as a whole.

It doesn't. You're talking about a very specific circumstance to benefit your argument rather than the issue as a whole.
There is no issue. No matter the sale, coupon, or whatever, you can return an item you bought at target without a recipt.

It's in their policy. That's why they get your id information. You can't call fraud just because one lacks a receipt

There is no issue. No matter the sale, coupon, or whatever, you can return an item you bought at target without a recipt.

It's in their policy. That's why they get your id information. You can't call fraud just because one lacks a receipt

Return fraud - Wikipedia

anigif_enhanced-buzz-24744-1432295601-5.gif

In general it's just a stonebag thing to do honestly, buying shit just to return it and keep the gift card? Smh.

I think you do not understand the meaning of delusional. I will pray AP finds you quickly :)

He probably isn't actually doing anything. He just think he knows what he's talking about because he walks past Guest Service sometimes.

In general it's just a stonebag thing to do honestly, buying shit just to return it and keep the gift card? Smh.
That's not what the OP is doing though. It seems he got some promotion, and and no longer wants the item. Should you never return anything you got a deal on

He probably isn't actually doing anything. He just think he knows what he's talking about because he walks past Guest Service sometimes.
AP can't do anything to me because returning shit you buy isn't against target rules. Deal the fact that we accept shoddy returns. There are threads here dedicated to it. It cost the store more to argue with a guess determined to return one small item than the lost they would take on a sale. No where does it say HBA items can't be returned unused. Our COSM reshop is massive.

But hurr, according to you we can't do that.

Glad I work a rational store.

That's not what the OP is doing though. It seems he got some promotion, and and no longer wants the item. Should you never return anything you got a deal on

AP can't do anything to me because returning shit you buy isn't against target rules. Deal the fact that we accept shoddy returns. There are threads here dedicated to it. It cost the store more to argue with a guess determined to return one small item than the lost they would take on a sale. No where does it say HBA items can't be returned unused. Our COSM reshop is massive.

Pretty sure if you bought something with a decreased return value (coupon=gift card) and with TM discount and try to return it for full value - even as store gift card - that is against the TM purchasing guidelines/rules.

Idiot, you're ignoring the details of your own imaginary scenario. It's a miracle you can commute to work at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back