Archived Will returning product make me lose the gift card I got with a coupon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got a $5 gift card from spending over $20 in HBA products. My question is if I return certain product, will that make me lose the gift card I got?

It doesn't effect the gift card, you just lose a little but of value for the returned merchandise. So if you returned a bottle of soap that cost $5, you'd get a returned value of like $4 and some change. Depends on what you bought. It just reduces the value of the gift card among the items.

It doesn't effect the gift card, you just lose a little but of value for the returned merchandise. So if you returned a bottle of soap that cost $5, you'd get a returned value of like $4 and some change. Depends on what you bought. It just reduces the value of the gift card among the items.

"That's not right" says the guest that realizes this. " I should be able to get a full refund and keep my gift card" :eek:

Non receipt returns are usually the lowest price an item has been over 90 days or something along those lines. You will lose money
Only if the item was on sale in the last 3 months. We have hba shit that never goes on sale

Only if the item was on sale in the last 3 months. We have hba shit that never goes on sale

Even though we're literally discussing returning an item that was bought during a sale in an attempt to get full price. It's going to be reduced. So why are you backroom again?

Returning an item you legally bought at a target to a different Target is not fraud

If you have a recipt. Without proof of purchase, there's no obligation to take a return. We do it in an attempt to keep guests happy. We also happily deny returns on HBA items without a recipt. Try again.

If you have a recipt. Without proof of purchase, there's no obligation to take a return. We do it in an attempt to keep guests happy. We also happily deny returns on HBA items without a recipt. Try again.
Nothing to try. Cry for the manager, and they will take it back.

Believe it or not, people actually do lost their receipts

Nothing to try. Cry for the manager, and they will take it back.

Believe it or not, people actually do lost their receipts

Of course, most of the time no recipt returns are pretty smooth. Other times you can smell the bullshit before it even enters the building. Which is why we don't take back HBA items without a recipt. :)

Of course, most of the time no recipt returns are pretty smooth. Other times you can smell the bullshit before it even enters the building. Which is why we don't take back HBA items without a recipt. :)

Exactly!!

And people scam the stores.
Is that behavior you want to encourage?
Target encourages it with their "make the guest happy"

You're returning lotion, not robbing a bank. It's nothing illegal. My store takes back unopened HBA items for a store credit no problem unless it's really high selling perfume. If your store denies shampoo they are either one of the few stores with balls, or your GSTMs are shit and think they Sherlock Holmes by trying to think they are bigger than they are by personally investigating returns

Target encourages it with their "make the guest happy"

You're returning lotion, not robbing a bank. It's nothing illegal. My store takes back unopened HBA items for a store credit no problem unless it's really high selling perfume. If your store denies shampoo they are either one of the few stores with balls, or your GSTMs are shit and think they Sherlock Holmes by trying to think they are bigger than they are by personally investigating returns

You have no idea what your store takes back. You can go back to your hole now.

You have no idea what your store takes back. You can go back to your hole now.
Lol what? That's a stupid statement. I spend a lot of time in guess service working flexes, STS, RFID and RTS. I also do reverse logitics so I do have a good idea of what gets back into the store and whatnot

So try again

Lol what? That's a stupid statement. I spend a lot of time in guess service working flexes, STS, RFID and RTS. I also do reverse logitics so I do have a good idea of what gets back into the store and whatnot

So try again

Unless it takes you 8 hours to work a flex order, which who knows, maybe it does...you barely see what the workings of guest service are. Most cases are unique and situational anyway. You're boring. Troll better.

The fact that you spelled it "guess service" basically proves your lack of knowledge without having to say anything else. I can only hope your STL figures out who you are :)

The fact that you spelled it "guess service" basically proves your lack of knowledge without having to say anything else. I can only hope your STL figures out who you are :)

He works in the backroom for a very obvious reason. Kudos to Target for not discriminating against his kind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back