Will target be offering covid vaccines in future

I know many do not want to take vaccine. .but just a question what is people opinion do you think .target will offer vaccine in future??

I think it would be kind of cool if they let us line up in TSC to get the vax, but that probably won't happen. I supposed they could use the training room, so there is privacy. I'm guessing that CVS will be giving out the shots, but time will tell.

If CVS gets vaccines, I assume employees would be able to get them like anyone else, but I'd be shocked if they manage to score separate vaccine events for TMs.

Could be, but I'd be surprised. And even if they do, it won't be until April, I'd guess.

Fuck vaccines. I’ll never take any vaccines again after nearly deathbed and never sick again after I refused any kind of shots vaccines again more that 25+ years now. Do your own research and make a decision about your own life.

The sight or sound of a coronavirus vaccine in any store is a security risk right now. In my state and city anyways, that would end in complete fucking madness

Is there any chance Target would REQUIRE tm’s to get the vaccine ?
Honestly, I would consider ending a 14 year stint if I was FORCED to add something to my system that I personally don’t trust.
No vaccines, doctors, drugs of any kind..even aspirin for many many years. I prefer to let nature take its course.

Is there any chance Target would REQUIRE tm’s to get the vaccine ?
Honestly, I would consider ending a 14 year stint if I was FORCED to add something to my system that I personally don’t trust.
No vaccines, doctors, drugs of any kind..even aspirin for many many years. I prefer to let nature take its course.
That'll make a great saying on your tombstone. Or your kid's tombstone, when you infect them.

In the US some of the last places to get the polio vaccine was the villages out in the Alaskan Bush.
I went to Elementary school with a Inuit boy whose legs were paralyzed because of polio.
I had the mumps when I was six and remember it being in the top five worst nonchronic times I've been sick (way under kidney stones, ulcers, and Bell's Palsy, but just above mono.)
You can fucking guarantee I made sure my kids got their vaccines.
It would have been child abuse not to.

Edit to add:

I knew two people who died from Covid.
I know 8 people who have caught it and 3 of them are fighting long term effects from it.
The minute it is available I'm getting the vaccine.

Last edited:
Seeing how the Pfizer vaccine is transported in very low subzero states and then only have a shelf life of 5 days after thawing. I believe Target will be out-sourcing vaccinations to medical faciliites, or may be inviting a service to come to the store.

I might be wrong on this, the Moderna vaccine can supposedly stored in regular freezers after transport.

I believe you are correct, that the Moderna vaccine doesn't have the extreme cold requirements.

And, Commie, I was a Peace Corps Volunteer in West Africa, and saw plenty of polio victims--the kids tended to be dragging their polio-wasted legs behind them with flip-flops on their hands. Adults had hand-crank-powered wheelchairs, generally. I watched the most horrifying spinal tap of my life on a little girl whose diagnosis was (viral) meningitis based on the clinic nurse "tapping" her spine with needle off a hypodermic syringe and spinal fluid in a broken test tube held up to the light in the window.

That whole experience has solidified my "vaccinate early, vaccinate often" take, and having kids has only reinforced it. If you have a history of allergic reactions to vaccines or whatnot, it's a whole different ballgame, but for those of us that get a sore arm for a couple days for shots, it's a no brainer.

Back