WINTERSTORM SITUATION

Has anyone in Texas started getting trucks again ? We haven’t had a truck since Saturday Feb 13, we might get one Monday.
North of DFW area that is serviced by the Tyler RDC and the Denton FDC, but we have been getting RDC the past couple of days and got 3 FDC trucks yesterday but I think they cancelled all of our FDC for the next couple of days for some reason even though we have no dairy or meat products still.

Anybody in Texas who has your electric bills on autopay probably should shut that off before they drawn you bank account dry.

However Texas politicians are trying to fix some of this bullshit.
Yippee...I guess.

Last edited:
I sure hope Texan's have good memories when it comes election time.
The situation with Ted Cruz is all the more angering for several reasons, not the least of which is his propensity to tweet criticism and ridicule other politicians for whatever behavior of theirs he finds unacceptable.

I don't use Twitter but you can't peruse the internet without stumbling over articles quoting tweets both good and bad. I cannot imagine why and how it became acceptable, commonplace behavior for elected officials to tweet out...

Um. Nevermind...🤪

I was thinking general price gouging laws, like how gas stations can't hike up prices following a hurricane. Even if they aren't part of the national grid, wouldn't federal laws concerning business price increases during a disaster still apply?
This is a result of TX's weird electrical grid and a variable pricing schematic. Electricity is cheaper than what most of the rest of us pay when it's plentiful and expensive when it's scarce. As to legality of their pricing structure, I expect that will be getting a review along with everything else connected to the debacle.

Back