Archived WishList

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nauzhror

Service Advocate, Formerly GSA
How do these work in store?

Every now and then I have a guest buying items off a wish list and they want them removed from the list when they purchase them. Seems like they are similar to baby/wedding registries, but intended for birthdays, christmas, etc. I have no idea how to remove items from these lists though unless they are ordering the items online.

But there's no way to remove items from them in-store when purchasing items on the wishlists?

Can you get a printout of a Wish List like you can for a registry? If you can, I would think it would work the same way.

on my wishlist:

1. visable garbage cans.
2. Area where guest can drop off unwanted items, maybe a nice plastic red cart on wheels.

on my wishlist:

Area where guest can drop off unwanted items, maybe a nice plastic red cart on wheels.

Are you talking about actual abandon carts, or the little plastic red toy shopping cart we sell? God that thing is annoying. Someone's kid brings it up to the register and then the parent says "lol jk we don't want this."

Seriously, it'd be cute if it was once or twice, but I swear it must happen 10 times a day o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back