Work win give

Also...what were the qualifications to be eligible to get the gift card?

Just found out the winners at my store and both are really deserving hard working people. Only know because they told me. Still not a peep from leadership.
one of them told me leadership said corporate picked them based on attendance and guest comments.
Leadership is wrong, it is not based on attendance and guest comments. The only rule regarding attendance is that you cannot have a NCNS on your record during the time period.

The two prizes should be awarded based on classification. One prize chosen randomly going to a seasonal TM, and one prize chosen randomly going to a non-seasonal TM. Not a way to make your non-seasonal TMs valued when both awards go to seasonal TMs.
Agreed. And this is how it worked out at my store.
Last year, it seemed like this and the smaller attendance rewards went only to seasonal TMs. I know it's random, but there were some hard feelings among the permanent TMs. This year was the opposite for the smaller rewards ($50 gift cards).

Any winners? No Whammies at my store thank heavens. I worry that some just-useful-enough-to-not-get-fired seasonal will get picked.

I saw the sign for this in our breakroom. I wonder who won in our store. Lol of course it won’t be me winning since I have no luck in this type of drawing.

Back