Archived Workbench and MySupport stupidity...

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I'm looking around Workbench for the manual to the Pfresh date gun as I have no clue how to put the labels in despite my many attempts. I enter many phrases in the search including "date gun" "Pfresh labels" "Monarch 150" etc etc. I only find the Pfresh equipment list and a training manual that states "refer to the Pfresh date gun manual available on Workbench." So it must be on there somewhere...

Nope. So I mySupport it. Get a response. "Here is the manual for the Pfresh date gun."

... It is the Pfresh equipment list. :angry3:

Fortunately we found a physical manual somewhere, but UGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Been trying to tell them that the type of sign I need for one of the Furniture focals is not the one they say it is for over six months.
MySupport has gotten it wrong, then ignored me over and over again.
Now they're ignoring my TL.
Waiting to see what happens with the ETL.

You can access google.com from a store PC. Google Search "avery denison monarch xxx", whichever model your store uses, and thankfully the AveryDenison website is allowed through Target's DNS. They have the manuals for all their one-line guns on their site. That's what I had to do - no one in my store knew how to reload labels haha. Now I can do it blindfolded, it's pretty easy after a time or two.

That is so typical. Target does a very good job of hiding info on everything from equipment to best practice.

Been trying to tell them that the type of sign I need for one of the Furniture focals is not the one they say it is for over six months.

You know the Mysupport people are based in India.... they have absolutely no fear of the people in the stores. Our ETL once contacted them and told them he was an ETL to try to get them to help us after they were basically doing nothing for weeks. They literally laughed at him told him that means nothing to them. Turns out they were right. He tried to make an issue out of it by reporting it and told us a few days later he got an email from a vice president at Target India telling him that if he "continued to harass Target India employees corrective action would be taken" and basically threatened his job.

Last edited:
Which one are you missing?
Big chair or table?

MySupport has always been bad. Since the people in India have never worked in a target store they do not understand the questions or know how to answer questions correctly. Sometimes I get generic answers or additional information needed.

They are not all in India, some are at HQ. If they do not help you then leave negative feedback, it does make a difference. Some of them are very helpful and some are clueless.

They are not all in India, some are at HQ. If they do not help you then leave negative feedback, it does make a difference. Some of them are very helpful and some are clueless.

This is correct. I'm not sure of the %'s but I know someone that works in the "mysupport dept." in MN. Negative feedback hits them and hits them hard. If your answer is crap, hit them with the negative.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back